Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your favorite Stephen King cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Try here Pete. THis from the news archive on king's webpage.

http://www.stephenking.com/promo/win...le/promo_site/

about halfway down you see where you canget different sizes for wallpaper.
    Awesome! Thanks Squire! I'm thinking about getting this cover printed at a specialty print shop and framing it for to hang on my wall...

Comment

It really is a stunning picture.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I have a fond affection for that Night Shift cover too. I checked that one out of the library several times as a youngun.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks again Squire - luvvin' the TWTTK art on the windows of my interwebby accessing machine thingy !!!

WTTKSS.jpg

Comment

You're welcome Mr. Woot. I have that on one my work computers (Istill have Jack Torrance's REdrum on my home computer.)
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

You're welcome Mr. Woot. I have that on one my work computers (Istill have Jack Torrance's REdrum on my home computer.)
              Saw that in the Tasty Libation thread

Comment

That is a nice looking wallpaper, but I just can't replace mine.

Picture 031comp.jpg
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Man I hope that's your kid....
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Absolutely. That's the little guy I talk about all the time. My pride and joy!

Comment

O, I thought that was a picutre from the film version of Dr. Sleep where Danny defeats the hedge animals with kindness and tickles them to death...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

O, I thought that was a picutre from the film version of Dr. Sleep where Danny defeats the hedge animals with kindness and tickles them to death...
                        Brilliant!

Funny thing is, he's right about Danny's age now. The first time I read "Pet Sematary" I didn't get a lot of what King found so horrible about it. I was a teenager and fatherhood was a long way away. I reread it a couple years ago, just after the little guy was a toddler, and it affected me a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                          Brilliant!

Funny thing is, he's right about Danny's age now. The first time I read "Pet Sematary" I didn't get a lot of what King found so horrible about it. I was a teenager and fatherhood was a long way away. I reread it a couple years ago, just after the little guy was a toddler, and it affected me a lot more.
                          I had those same feelings! Read it again when my little guy was about 9 months old. It was like a whole different book for me!

Comment

This one always grabs me. Simple but evocative.

thestand.jpg

Comment

If I remember correctly, that was the cover of the first Stand I ever read: a paperback from the seventies.
                              Long since thrown out...

sk

Comment

The first time I saw this was in advertisements for Knowing Darkness.This is an awesome cover.Most of the late 70's early 80's pb covers were just horrible.Not just King books but in general.
                                Originally posted by Lou Sytsma View Post
                                This one always grabs me. Simple but evocative.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9156[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X