Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your favorite Stephen King cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    I recently found out that UK editions use a British spelling...

sk
    I haven't found that to be the case in most of the books. Of course, I don't usually read the UK editions, so I may have missed something.

John

Comment

I would say Salem's Lot -- The all black cover with the embossed head and drop of blood. (sorry, I don't know how to retrieve that to show. But you all know it.)
      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Pet Sematary!!!

Comment

The wastelandsCNXT0007.jpg Love trains that are evil.
          Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          Pet Sematary!!!

Comment

Cemetery Dance's (All Versions) Full Dark, No Stars. Love the reflection being the back of the book.

Comment

oh and if someone has any version of the cemetery dance full dark no stars and wants to send me one, feel free. lol

Comment

Out of the more recent ones, that are not CD covers, I really like the US Duma Key cover.

Comment

I think my favorite so far is the upcoming Scribner edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole. I've even saved it as my wallpaper on my computer.

John

Comment

I really liked the US covers of Desparation/The REgulators--how the two covers made one picture.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I really liked the US covers of Desparation/The REgulators--how the two covers made one picture.
                      I Didnt even notice that. lol. I hadda google it to see it for the first time. haha. I've seen them both 1000 times but never noticed.

Comment

The two cover gimmick was pretty cool and yeah, the new Dark Tower cover is awesome! Very good idea for a wallpaper John, think I'll set that one at work.

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                          I think my favorite so far is the upcoming Scribner edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole. I've even saved it as my wallpaper on my computer.

John
                          As did I.

sk

Comment

Where might one find a suitable resolution of this cover to use as a wallpaper? Uncle google only gave me meager resolutions that maybe could be used as a cell phone wallpaper...

Comment

Try here Pete. THis from the news archive on king's webpage.

http://www.stephenking.com/promo/win...le/promo_site/

about halfway down you see where you canget different sizes for wallpaper.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

cujo-sig1.gif
                                This scared the bejesus out of me as a kid!!
                                night-eye.gif
                                This one has sentimental value (and made me mental. in a good way!)

Comment

Working...
                                X