No announcement yet.

jonah's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are some of my Signed Limited edition Hardcovers. Accept for Deaths of the Cold War Kings. That is a trade.

Comment

Here is my enclosed shelf with some of my other Lettered Editions in it, but you can see some Lee peeking out including the S/L and Lettered editions of Haunter of the Threshold.

Here is a close up of Gast. 1 of 13.

Here is the Going Monstering Lettered Edition.

Here is the Trolley No. 1852 Lettered Edition

Comment

Here is a pic of the Lettered edition of Haunter of the Threshold which is a highlight of my collection.

Here is the Lettered Header 2 in traycase.

Here is the book, leather bound with the original artwork to the left.

It also came with a special Hardcover lettered edition of A Header Tale Part II.

I am very pleased with the look and feel of the book. I thought Tony and Kim did a fantastic job.

Comment

Here is my collection of Goon including a very hard to find hand painted Action figure by Lee and Pelan.

I also got an edition that helps my Ed Lee collection stand out.

But, where my addiction takes a sad note, is that I already have one of these, but this one is a bit special. It is a V.I.P. edition. There were only 4 of these made all those years ago, and this one is number 1 of 4.

It comes with the hand written conclusion of the tale by both Lee and John Pelan.

Comment

Here is a Lettered edition of Incubi:

And a Lettered edition of Splatterspunk.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Love it!!! I haven't read much Laymon, but what I've read, I love. I hope you have In Laymon's Terms to go along with all these.
              Sorry for the delay in response, but I appreciate your compliment. If you haven't read much, you have a ton of great reading ahead of you.

I did get a Trade edition a couple of weeks ago, and it was worth the wait. I will also receive a signed and lettered edition when they are ready. But I will have to rearrange the bookshelf.

Comment

Great collection! That custom made tray case with the door knocker is very unique! Great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
                  Here is a pic of the Lettered edition of Haunter of the Threshold which is a highlight of my collection.

Here is the Lettered Header 2 in traycase.

Here is the book, leather bound with the original artwork to the left.

It also came with a special Hardcover lettered edition of A Header Tale Part II.

I am very pleased with the look and feel of the book. I thought Tony and Kim did a fantastic job.
                  Wow, is that real snake skin on the Haunter of the Threshold?

Comment

I wondered that myself and I really hope not. Snakeskin starts to peel,fade, and flake after about 7 years. That would suck.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                      Wow, is that real snake skin on the Haunter of the Threshold?
                      Yep! It is 100% authentic and covers the half side / spine of the book as well as the traycase itself. Really stands out on a shelf.

Comment

Can you post some close ups of Lake Mountain? From your picture here it looks like it is in a metal box.... Looks pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          Can you post some close ups of Lake Mountain? From your picture here it looks like it is in a metal box.... Looks pretty cool!
                          No problem.

These are the ones I have already taken. I can get better ones if you want.

It is a metal traycase, designed to look like the trailer from the book (if you read it, you know what I am talking about). It is a heavy duty case that opens from the side and the leather book slides out. When you open the side door, a light comes on in the inside and you can see the lady on the front of the book peeking out of the window. It is actually really cool.

Rage is one of my favorite books too. This is the BLP Lettered edition also had the metal Traycase. This is another one of my favorite books in my collection. If you have read the book, you know what the traycase is representing.

I have every Gerlach novel as well with all the Lettered editions, including the Rage Wild Roses Lettered edition. Those are pretty rare with a great cover. Thanks for asking. I can always post more pictures too.

Comment

Here is a pic of My Gerlach books.

This is a pic of the Wild Roses Lettered edition.

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
                              I can always post more pictures too.
                              Please do!
                              These books are amazing!

I'd appreciate it, though, if you'd make the pictures larger.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                                Please do!
                                These books are amazing!

I'd appreciate it, though, if you'd make the pictures larger.

sk
                                I will give it a go. I am not the most computer literate guy out there! haha

Comment

Working...
                                X