• Time
  • Show
Clear All

$54.66 on Amazon.
    Getting there...

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      Did u seriously just "say" funnily. Worst adverb ever. Sk would be ashamed. Lol.
      I bow to your superior word-smithing skills Teri, forgive me my round shoulders and cloth rags, I am but a humble man with no skoolink

Comment

Hey, some words, if they don't exist, should exist, and, when you look at it, each new word has to be coined by someone, right ??? Anyway, funnily enough, "funnily" was a word already (according to the interwebby at any rate)

Comment

I didn't say it wasn't a word, I said it was a horrible adverb. Although some people think it's not a word. I just think it shouldn't be a word. But then again your talking to someone who says ain't on a regular basis. Also, I believe if you can say it and give it meaning then it's a word.

Comment

Now she is attacking the english language what next???

Comment

The english language is stupid. There are too many rules. If I WANNA say AIN'T I'm GONNA. Why can't I write the way I talk. The only time you can get away with that is online or when writing dialect.

Comment

Sheesh - some people are freaking impossible to please !!!!!!

Comment

You CAN write the way you talk, Teri! No one's stopping you and people might read it! You never know til you try. And the flexibility of the English language is what allows for such things to happen. I happen to think that Hemingway is a terrible writer, but he had some interesting things to say, so I read him.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I began to try

Comment

I began to try in a way since my second unfinished book is wirrten entirely in the first person narrative of a cape bretoner. But I got lazy.

Comment

So start fresh.Take another look at it.Or try something new and go back to it.Most writers have tons of stuff half done and finish it years later.

Comment

Writing a short now. Decided to try a few to get back into it since they don't take so long.

Comment

Comment

Good girl, Teri.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

+1 from me too Teri

Comment

Working...
                                X