Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Marvel Dark Tower Omnibus Hardcover Slipcase Edition

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    I will not...I will not...I will not...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Teriw's Avatar
    Oh They very much do tell me I want it, I even messaged squire about his because I am so tempted. But no, I need the money. I already still ower $300 for books I already ordered...stupid Credit Card. So I am paying on that and putting money in my savings. I've spent all evening looking for cheap books for mason to get me in alberta though. lol

Grant Wootton
    I'm still waiting for confirmation of shipping of my copy from CD

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Teriw's Avatar
    U ordered one of the dinged once?

Grant Wootton
    Nah Teri, ordered a new one quite a ways back from CD - I guess I should follow it up with Mindy, as I assume, from all the chatter about it being available on Amazon, etc, that's it's already out here
    Last edited by Grant Wootton; 04-15-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Other publishers seem to be slow getting things to CD.I am stil waiting on the Peter Straub book I ordered through CD.Patience Grant.It will come.

Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Nah Teri, ordered a new one quite a ways back from CD - I guess I should follow it up with Mindym as I assume, from all the chatter about it being available on Amazon, etc, that's it's already out here
    This one has been a royal pain because they shipped us a bunch of copies that all arrived dinged because of how poorly they were packed. Some were basically okay, but for the kind of money our customers are paying for these, they should be perfect. So we had to go through the hassle of returning them multiple times, etc.

But that said, the replacement copies have been arriving for a while now, in smaller (more carefully packed) shipments, so please email me if you haven't gotten your shipping notice and I'll look into it! Thanks!

Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Grant Wootton
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Other publishers seem to be slow getting things to CD.I am stil waiting on the Peter Straub book I ordered through CD.Patience Grant.It will come.
    Yeah, you're right BW, don't know why I'm in such a hurry to get it - I've no place to house it

BTW Dan, already emailed Mindy yesterday, but thanks

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    I would tell you my house but I need to build more book cases.

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly frik51's Avatar
    Currently on Amazon.com:

Item Under Review
    While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

sk

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement peteOcha's Avatar
    Good post Siep. Amazon really needs to work on its overseas shipments. I've been lucky and have only received one slightly dinged book from them, but every time I look in the box and see its just the box and the book, I dread what will happen with the next shipment.

Yea that is why I am omly getting PB's and Trade HC's from them anymore.It can be a pain.

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly frik51's Avatar
    I ordered my Knowing Darkness trade from Amazon.com.
    It also arrived (slightly, fortunately) dinged.
    Hopefully, measures will be taken re this DT set, as I still want to order it.

sk
    Last edited by frik51; 04-16-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    I'm always leary of a limited edition book sold on Amazon, becaue I assume that the books sent to them are dinged anyway. I'd love to get sp's Embassytown on this site, but I'm sure it's dinged, also.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Grant Wootton
    Personally, I will purchase only cheap stuff (1st editions of DRK or a couple of others I like) from Amazon. They're cheap, and they're quick, but as has been mentioned elsewhere on this thread, they wrap a book in a cardboard sleeve, a bit of binding glue and entrust it to DHL / Australia Post. I've not received anything totally destroyed, but at least one corner gets dinged intransit with each shipment I receive

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement peteOcha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srboone View Post
    I'm always leary of a limited edition book sold on Amazon, becaue I assume that the books sent to them are dinged anyway. I'd love to get sp's Embassytown on this site, but I'm sure it's dinged, also.
    I was going to suggest you get the one from Goldbsboro but its gone already.

Looks like this series is coming to an end.The Dark Tower The Gunslinger So Fell Lord Perth one shot with the tag line.Marvel concludes it's epic Dark Tower Saga with this all new one shot.