• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Shipping isn't bad.
    Around ten bucks...

sk
    Thats not bad at all! Now I'm tempted!

Comment

Shipping isnt always free, depends where you order from.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        I've never had an issue with their packaging. Got all my dt paperbacks and several other books from them. They were packed tight and used this air packet thing. Not a ding or dent at all. And paperbacks get damaged just by opening them lol. Amazon is alway free shipping over $35 if its not something crazy big. I ordered all kinds of other stuff from them that came fine and free as well.
        Most of my Amazon stuff arrives in mint condition.
        The heavy books, though, usually get here less than mint, like the Creepy or Eerie Archives.
        The two DT books (omnibus editions) are very, very heavy indeed. I'd hate to think of what could happen.

sk

Comment

I'll just wait until CD ships my pre-ordered copy of this tome to me

Comment

Great idea.And Grant guess what?When I was looking through the preview book for my comic order.It says in the discription of The Stand Omnibus that it has extra material.Don't know what it could be but..........

Comment

You know how on amazon sometimes an item is on sale from someone else, but next to the price (or somewhere) it says "order fulfilled by amazon"...

well, I'd like to see "shipping fulfilled by cemetery dance"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Great idea.And Grant guess what?When I was looking through the preview book for my comic order.It says in the discription of The Stand Omnibus that it has extra material.Don't know what it could be but..........
                  Crap !!!! As if the comics and arc hardcovers aren't enough (will probably wait until I can ascertain exactly what extra material the omnibus contains before pulling the trigger on this)

Comment

That was my thought to.Other thing might be higher on my list as I have the whole collection too.

Comment

Definately BW, the comics + the HC's already taken up a fair bit of room (not to mention the DT's as well) ... Damn, time to move house again !!!!!!

Comment

Or maybe take over my oldest sons room that I built him in the basement last year.Move him into his old room with his brother and build more bookshelves in his room and now dad has a reading room.

Comment

BW, funnily enough, that works (well, maybe not for your kids, but hey, they can't have everything they want, right???? And it's all about priorities, too - well, yours anyways)

Comment

Did u seriously just "say" funnily. Worst adverb ever. Sk would be ashamed. Lol.

Comment

Grant I like that word.don't listen to her.

Comment

Petition signed!

Funnily is great! As long as firefox spell check doesn't put a red line under it, its good in my book!

Comment

Working...
                                X