No announcement yet.

The Marvel Dark Tower Omnibus Hardcover Slipcase Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped reading after Skyrim! I need it! I'm so tempted to download the torrent of the leaked gameplay just to check it out, but I keep telling myself to be patient! Need to figure out how to get an early copy, at least a few days before release!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      I'm so tempted to download the torrent of the leaked gameplay just to check it out, but I keep telling myself to be patient! Need to figure out how to get an early copy, at least a few days before release!
      You can play as a werewolf, going to be great.
      -Chris Lason-

nerd alert
      gamertag : calason

Comment

Visit NeoGaf much?

Comment

I don't know what that is. Should I be offended?
          -Chris Lason-

nerd alert

Comment

No, no. Its a forum and they have this big Skyrim thread where a few people who already have the game are posting info. As Bethsada hadn't confirmed the whole werewolf business I assumed that you had read it there.

Comment

Oh, okay. Going to check it out, is it just Neogaf.com
              -Chris Lason-

nerd alert

Comment

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450948

The link to the actual thread. Lots of info on here, but i've stopped reading as I get my copy tomorrow!

Comment

I received no info on these books I ordered a long time ago regarding they've finally been released. I reserved these a long time ago at The Overlook Connection.

Comment

I finally got an email that says they're on their way. Yippy!

Comment

Anyone heard if Marvel and DC are going to be doing this for the SK comic book titles? It would be pretty sweet if they did it for "The Stand" and "American Vampire."
                      -Chris Lason-

nerd alert

Comment

Originally posted by calason View Post
                        Anyone heard if Marvel and DC are going to be doing this for the SK comic book titles? It would be pretty sweet if they did it for "The Stand" and "American Vampire."
                        I haven't heard anything definite, but I also hope they do it. I would rather have everything in one or two volumes than in lots of separate comics.

Comment

I think The Stand would fit very nicely into an Omnibus edition. As for American Vampire, DC's Absolute Editions usually have enough material for 15 -20 issues of comics, so maybe after the 3rd story arc?
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I hope they don't at this point or I'd be stuck with 5 The Stand hardcovers as well as Am. Vampire and a bunch of others in HC. I've lost track of some there are so damn many. Anyone recall what the new comic series was that was recently released a couple weeks ago? I asked Dave at The Overlook and he told me it too, will be released as a HC. But as I said, the only problem is I can't recall the title...perhaps something to do with Little Sisters...??

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                              I hope they don't at this point or I'd be stuck with 5 The Stand hardcovers as well as Am. Vampire and a bunch of others in HC. I've lost track of some there are so damn many. Anyone recall what the new comic series was that was recently released a couple weeks ago? I asked Dave at The Overlook and he told me it too, will be released as a HC. But as I said, the only problem is I can't recall the title...perhaps something to do with Little Sisters...??
                              I don't think they'll do it with the American Vampire ones, as they're produced by a different company than the rest of them.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I think I'd gladly turn in all my issues for these (and a ominibus of Robin Furth's essays... I think Ill start some rumors about that).

Comment

Working...
                                X