No announcement yet.

Dance with Dragons!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone mentioned the Harper Voyager edition being available through the UK Amazon.
    I'm sure it's me but I can't find it.
    Can someone provide a link?
    THANKS!!!

sk

Comment

Here ya go Siep!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Game-Thrones...0518778&sr=1-3
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        Someone mentioned the Harper Voyager edition being available through the UK Amazon.
        I'm sure it's me but I can't find it.
        Can someone provide a link?
        THANKS!!!

sk
        That was me.

I've been drooling over it for several weeks now!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Much obliged, kind sir!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            That was me.

I've been drooling over it for several weeks now!
            Thank you so much for the tip.
            Once back home, I'll order it right away.
            Now I wonder if the other volumes will get a similar treatment.

sk
            sk

Comment

I love a good epic fantasy but haven't started into this series yet. Probably going to wait until the series is complete as well. Already into one "hurry up and publish it!" series with Scott Lynch's Locke Lamora. Maybe someday we'll see the next book in that saga!

Comment

Originally posted by EricTheRed View Post
                I love a good epic fantasy but haven't started into this series yet. Probably going to wait until the series is complete as well. Already into one "hurry up and publish it!" series with Scott Lynch's Locke Lamora. Maybe someday we'll see the next book in that saga!
                He is "supposed" to finally be done with the 3rd volume. I guess he has a lot of anxiety issues.

Comment

I was at one of the Borders stores (Denver) yeaterday and just couldn't help myself: I just had to buy a copy.
                  Up till now, I only collected the UK editions. of course this means I'll have to get myself a full set of US 1st/1sts...

sk

Comment

I was at one of the Borders stores (Denver) yeaterday and just couldn't help myself: I just had to buy a copy.
                    Up till now, I only collected the UK editions. of course this means I'll have to get myself a full set of US 1st/1sts...

sk
                    Good choice! I'm hoping to be able to pick up my copy soon. Got 1-4 in PB, so now I guess I'll have to pick up the HC as well.

Comment

sk
                      Be careful if you look for the US 1st/1st of Game of Thrones. Peopple used to try to get seceral hundred for it. I'm seen it much cheaper over the years. Of course, I don't know what the HBO series has done to the price.

Comment

I'm holding out for a nice matching set when all 7 books are completed. I read Game of Thrones a few years ago when a copy was given to me by a co-worker. Haven't read the others, though. I just read an interview with GRR Martin at the EW site and he said he hopes the next two don't take as long as Dance.
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                          I'm holding out for a nice matching set when all 7 books are completed. I read Game of Thrones a few years ago when a copy was given to me by a co-worker. Haven't read the others, though. I just read an interview with GRR Martin at the EW site and he said he hopes the next two don't take as long as Dance.

If you can find the Subterranean editions of Storm and Feast now, I would suggest getting them. Then you can buy a matching 5,6,7,1 and 2 from them MUCH cheaper than trying to buy a matching set when they are all published.

Comment

Or don't buy any editions and just get this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...s-20/ref=nosim

Comment

Ah, yes, I'd love a sword like that.
                              I almost got myself a Lord of the Rings replica, but couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted.
                              Plus, they're awfully expensive..

sk

Comment

The Subterranean Press home page shows one of the picutres from the coming limited of Dance with Dragons. No idea if it's cover art or interior, but I really like it. Now, I just need $295!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X