No announcement yet.

[IDEXED]Kin by Kealan Patrick Burke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first of Mr Burke's books I will have read but ordered it as soon as told of it's release. Sounds like a great read and with my CD coupon it was a no-brainer. Yet another book I will await for with anticipation.

Comment

PaulB, You are in for a treat, Mr. Burke has put out some fine stories. I ordered this one the day I got the announcement from CD.
      Originally posted by PaulB View Post
      This is the first of Mr Burke's books I will have read but ordered it as soon as told of it's release. Sounds like a great read and with my CD coupon it was a no-brainer. Yet another book I will await for with anticipation.

Comment

If you've never read Burke, and you don mind e-reading, most of his past works are available on Amazon. I highly recommend the Turtle Boy (which were just released as a very affordable omnibus this week)!

Comment

Many thanks. Looks like the TBR pile is about to grow again!

Comment

Looks like the TBR pile is about to grow again!
            Mine is almost always growing, lol. While I have read many books this year already, the books I intend to read has grown by an even larger number
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
              If you've never read Burke, and you don mind e-reading, most of his past works are available on Amazon. I highly recommend the Turtle Boy (which were just released as a very affordable omnibus this week)!
              Thanks for the tip! I had no idea we could get all of the stories in one e-book. I just downloaded it from Amazon. It took me a minute to find since the title was Stage Whispers and it mentioned Timmy Quinn, but not Turtle Boy. What a great find though.

I also ordered Kin with my CD coupon right when it was announced. It looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                Being new to the whole e-reading thing, does anyone know if these are available to Australian readers? Looking though comments on the web it seems that there are numerous restrictions on what you have access to if you don't live in the US.

Comment

Thanks very much for the support everyone!
                  http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

Being new to the whole e-reading thing, does anyone know if these are available to Australian readers? Looking though comments on the web it seems that there are numerous restrictions on what you have access to if you don't live in the US.
                    Hi Paul: It looks like the main distributors (Amazon, in particular), haven't yet expanded territorial licenses to Australia. Apple, however, do. I would suggest trying iTunes, as my books are listed there too. Failing that, I'd be glad to sell you the books direct. Let me know!

Kealan

Comment

Now I remember. I read your short Mutiny in CD's British Invasion anthology. I enjoyed that one.

Now I can't wait for Kin...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Many thanks Keelan. Will have a look on iTunes otherwise I will be in touch
                        Paul

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Now I remember. I read your short Mutiny in CD's British Invasion anthology. I enjoyed that one.

Now I can't wait for Kin...
                          Thank you sir! I'm glad you enjoyed "Mutiny"!

Comment

Many thanks Keelan. Will have a look on iTunes otherwise I will be in touch
                            Paul
                            Sounds good, Paul! Let me know how you fare.

Comment

My review of Kin is now live at October Country: http://tinyurl.com/3pbcume

Blu
                              Visit my horror/crime fiction blog October Country.
                              Stalk me on Twitter: @BluGilliand.

Comment

Nice review, I am really looking forward to this book. I do take exception at the statement that his novels have been good but not great. I think 'The Hides' was a great story, I would put it right up there with the 'Number 121 to Pennsylvania' collection.
                                Originally posted by Blu Gilliand View Post
                                My review of Kin is now live at October Country: http://tinyurl.com/3pbcume

Blu

Comment

Working...
                                X