• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Oz!
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
      I am totally psyched how things have been progressing.
      Awesome, congrats!!
      http://www.valmuller.com

Comment

Thanks!
        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Congrats! Must feel great!
          http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Thanks, Caren. It does feel good. I put a lot of effort into this sequel, so hopefully it pays off. I have a revised manuscript to work out yet for These Trespasses, and I am awaiting an internal B/W, but it feels very good to be on the home stretch. I'll post something when I can for you all to see. I think you will really enjoy the new artwork.

Comment

Congratulations on those sleek covers. I really like Ultimate Angels' cover.

Comment

Thanks Draven.

Comment

Done! Phew! Kind of sad to see these characters go, but I have been working all summer on both of these books (Grave Revelations & These Trespasses). They should go to the printer by this weekend. The tale picks up in book three with my main characters son...but I am taking a break before I get too far into that or one of the others I am have been working on. I need me a bottle of wine.

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                    Done! Phew! Kind of sad to see these characters go, but I have been working all summer on both of these books (Grave Revelations & These Trespasses). They should go to the printer by this weekend. The tale picks up in book three with my main characters son...but I am taking a break before I get too far into that or one of the others I am have been working on. I need me a bottle of wine.
                    Good job! Enjoy that wine, you deserve it!

Comment

Working...
                    X