Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us know what you think....
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I hope your going early to wait in line or have already purchased your tickets. The lineups are nuts. Good thing I think this movie looks ridiculous..lol

Comment

Yep, purchased the Gold Class tix online several weeks back as a pre-order thingy - even if the movie sux like a vampiric vacuum cleaner on speed, at least I'll be comfortable

Comment

What are Gold Class tickets?

Comment

Season of the Witch...1/5. This film was just flat out terrible.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I just watched the sitter again. I always LOVE movies in the theatre then when I watch them again I'm like wtf. This was one of those movies. I love blithe but that's about it. I am a huge Sam rockwell fan(second fav behind Johnny depp) and generally like jonah hill but they sucked in this movie(for the most part). There are many movies I saw in theatre and loved forever. Wall-e being one of them. I was laughing louder and harder than ANY kid in that theatre. I even started getting looks and I think mason might have been embarrassed. Anyway best animated movie ever.burn-e best short ever.if anyone hasn't seen burne...WATCH IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                What are Gold Class tickets?
                These be them

http://www.eventcinemas.com.au/What-Is-GoldClass

Comment

The Hunger Games ----------- very enjoyable film, had me on the edge of the seat a couple of times (although it's in the same increasingly generalised category as sparkly vampires and bouffant werewolves, it is a class apart). Is it something brand new? Nope, not really, elements of The Running Man, The Long Walk and Logan's Run mixed with teen angst, blended together to make a rather pleasant way of passing the 2 1/2 hour run time. Woody Harrelson's character reinforces, to me, his continued assumption of John Malkovic's crown for odd and eccentric characters ... All in all, 7 / 10 Cracker Jacker Genetically Modified Wasps
                  Last edited by Grant Wootton; 03-24-2012, 07:40 AM.

Comment

The long walk was the first thing I thought of when I first heard of it. Those gold class seats look awesome. Here your lucky to even get stadium seating.

Comment

I bet archery and all its equipment is going to make a big jump in popularity because of this flick. Buy Easton stock now.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        I just watched the sitter again. I always LOVE movies in the theatre then when I watch them again I'm like wtf. This was one of those movies. I love blithe but that's about it. I am a huge Sam rockwell fan(second fav behind Johnny depp) and generally like jonah hill but they sucked in this movie(for the most part).
                        Well, the original wasn't that good, either; but it had a really young Elisabeth Shue in it. And a very likeable pre-Full Metal Jacket Vincent D'Onofrio in it.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I didn't know there was an original.

Comment

90% of what's released isn't original. The movies are reliving the 80s through bad remakes.....
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Had business out in KC today, so I went to movies this morning:

The Hunger Games: An entertaining movie; amazing what a terrific cast can do with a passable screenplay. Never quite as thrilling as I thought it should have been; I suppose I would hideout if put in that situation, try to let others kill themselves off, but it doesn't make for a 2 1/2 hour movie. And when they finally are forced to come out of hiding..well..it was less than thrilling. Rather than slam-bang action, it went the route of the teen romance, setting up a TEam Gale/Team Peeta scenario. <shudder> Still, Jennifer Lawrence is a much more interesting actress to watch when placed on camera alone than..other actresses of movie franchises--and SHE can carry a 2 1/2 hour movie. I also didn't think the depiction of life in The Capitol was decadent enough to merit the hairstyles worn by it's citizens. Especially when the President seemed so fashionably normal. But over all, a godd movie.

And it was great seeing Woody Harrelson with hair.

3.5/5
                              Last edited by srboone; 03-24-2012, 05:43 PM.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Saw that one coming with the Hunger Games....there were way too many teenage or my age girls for that matter lining up to see it. I knew it had to be crap. I know you didnt say it was crap but if its anything like you just described, its crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X