Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 2,161 to 2,166 of 2166

Thread: Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Senior Member Hearing Voices Ben Staad's Avatar
    Is it premature to rate the Robin Hood reboot? I hadn't seen it, probably will not, but feel I can provide a rating already.

Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    I'm sure it's my age showing, but just the term reboot sets my nerves on edge LOL!!!

LOL LOL. Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    I'm sure it's my age showing, but just the term reboot sets my nerves on edge LOL!!!

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Wife and I watched THE POST last night, and we both really enjoyed it. A solid 8 out of 10. I also (Finally!) caught up on THE WALKING DEAD, so I can watch tonight's big episode with the rest of the world.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Still making my way through the leftover horror movies I bought for Halloween (aka "Halloween Aftermath"):

The Endless: After receiving a mysterious video in the mail, two brothers return to the UFO death cult they escaped from years prior and begin to unearth its secrets.

Though billed as a sci-fi/horror movie, I didn't really find the film scary. There was an undercurrent of existential dread that weaved itself throughout the movie and the final act did have a decent amount of tension. Ultimately the success of the movie is the compelling relationship between the two brothers and their response to their life while in and after leaving the cult. This does tie into directors Benson and Moorhead's first film, Resolution, though you can watch one independently of the other. If you do plan on watching both, I'd recommend seeing Resolution prior to the The Endless. Grade: B+

I started this one but became side tracked. I may have to come back to it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Still making my way through the leftover horror movies I bought for Halloween (aka "Halloween Aftermath"):

The Endless: After receiving a mysterious video in the mail, two brothers return to the UFO death cult they escaped from years prior and begin to unearth its secrets.

Though billed as a sci-fi/horror movie, I didn't really find the film scary. There was an undercurrent of existential dread that weaved itself throughout the movie and the final act did have a decent amount of tension. Ultimately the success of the movie is the compelling relationship between the two brothers and their response to their life while in and after leaving the cult. This does tie into directors Benson and Moorhead's first film, Resolution, though you can watch one independently of the other. If you do plan on watching both, I'd recommend seeing Resolution prior to the The Endless. Grade: B+