Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 2,261 to 2,264 of 2264

Thread: Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Member Part-timer
    Socky, way me and the wife have been fit-t-cuffin' I may draw out savings, ALL of it and see you there then get an place in Austen. See if I can land a job running mixing boards---I have a degree, no shit.

Looking forward to your return, have a safe trip, buddy, looking forward to your reports. I dig em. Oh, found a film from Zack Parker I had never seen and it was a turd. But it was from a British torrent site and am not sure of the year of the film so it could have been an earlier film. First heard of him from the hysterical short " A Cunning Stunt" which led to his offer to helm the brilliant DOWN TERRACE...or I could be talking out my tree....

Have a safe trip !

Member Part-timer
    Oh crap Socky ! Dude when you back all movie-burnout bloody-eyed get another flick !

Called American Dreamer. Quite a few Uber related movies, one I saw, really cool, guy picks up his wife's lover only the fare does not know the husband but the hubby knows. Very cool. Loved the Irishman.

But this one is a helluva crime flick. Fast, sleek, sex, blood, shootings, drugs, gangs, ho's, the works. You will dig it.

Junior Member Lurker
    Just say the It Chapter Two. Kind of a letdown. But still worth watching if you're a horror fan. Otherwise, skip this movie.

Member Part-timer
    Thanks for the heads up,Gibbens, re: IT:Chapter II Will being going in with your remarks stuck in that one place never fails to get get steak, chicken, even menudo so freeking rammed up there I need plastic C-4 explosives, ear muffs, to pull loose for needle nose. Yup, I'll see IT ( see what I did there... ) by then I will get yours, or other
    thoughts, opinions out of my system...

And Sockyank ! Getting ready to check out that new Mickle offering In The Shadow Of The Moon ( there is a Danny joke in there somewhere ) so I'll keep ya posted, on not any thoughts about films, but Denny's Moon Over My Slammy Danny's , Over Easy Grand Slam.
    OH! That was horrible...I am so fired...

Thanks again guys !

Have a safe trip Socky !
    Last edited by tyree; 09-27-2019 at 08:50 PM. Reason: screwed up