No announcement yet.

Day to day snaps, photos & other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah..it's hard to stay mad at them.....
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Of course, Teri loves the dogs. They don't have any King books she wants.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

maybe ill leave all mine to my murphman then yas can all hate him for having awesome sk books.

Comment

But the rest of us love the books and the owners. We have to love (it's our only hope of making our way onto the will). Hey, if I have another kid, Grant Wooten is the godfather. And I called dibs!
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Good plan.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
              But the rest of us love the books and the owners. We have to love (it's our only hope of making our way onto the will). Hey, if I have another kid, Grant Wooten is the godfather. And I called dibs!
              Grab a bucket and join the queue Terry

images.jpg

Comment

Or maybe not!

Just kidding Grant. Hey, I need to run to the store, can you come over and babysit for an hour or so?

Comment

Are you really, really, really sure that you'd want me to do that ?????

Comment

So peaceful when when they're asleep, dreaming their doggie dreams...

DSCF1810.jpg

DSCF1812.jpg

I wonder if this is creeping in yet...

Spoiler!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

So the day has finally come? Poor guys. I hope you have some nice treats for them as compensation!

Comment

Tucked away at the vet's. I'll picke'm up tonight before the movies (70th anniversary screening of Casablanca; probably no midnight movie tonight, but i may change my mind.)
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I think you need a bigger kennel

Comment

They don't spend much time in them anyway. It's kinda like their time out spaces.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Levi 2.jpg

Comment

I thought about making them wear clothing as punishment, but I don't want to risk a cruelty to animals suit!

They're back and they spent a miserable day recovering (with no food an just little water), but they're resumed their normal tornadic activity!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X