Day to day snaps, photos & other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nambikes.jpg

Went to Vietnam for work last week, sadly only got to see Ho Chi Minh city, but one thing that does leap out at you is the amount of motor bikes and scooters!
    http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenelk View Post
      Went to Vietnam for work last week, sadly only got to see Ho Chi Minh city, but one thing that does leap out at you is the amount of motor bikes and scooters!
      A little motoring fact. The reason for all the motorbikes in countries like Vietnam, is that the car (as we know it) only made it's way to those countries really in the past 20 years. So the car hasn't really had enough time to get in expensive and affordable to the masses.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Here are some pictures from the historic Afton House Inn where I went with my wife for the weekend of our wedding. A little late with posting these since this was from September, but oh well.

The are what was right outside of our room. Thought the wooden table was very nice and wished I could take it home with me, lol

DSC00369.jpgDSC00371.jpg

Very nice whirlpool in the room along with a bottle of champagne (which we brought home with us instead of opening there)

DSC00363.jpg

Kingsize bed and fireplace

DSC00366.jpgDSC00365.jpg
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00392.jpgDSC00393.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Views from the docks that are a very short walk from the entrance of the inn. Seems the best pictures I have are too large to post here.

DSC00372.jpgDSC00381.jpgDSC00383.jpgDSC00385.jpgDSC00388.jpg
            Spoiler!

Comment

A few pictures of our little dog, Sadie

Sadie doing what she does a lot of the time, which is lay down and relax or sleep. She likes to decide to play when we go to bed, lol

DSC00406.jpgDSC00407.jpgDSC00408.jpgDSC00419.jpg

She also likes to chill outside on our little patio

DSC00417.jpg
              Spoiler!

Comment

Cutie!

sk

Comment

Great pics!!!

Comment

Today has been a good day. Took my youngest two to see my beloved Southend United play Torquay

photo(6).jpg

After a dire first half, we went on to win 4-1, on a glorious afternoon. Felt like a summers day.
                    http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

That looks great, i love to go to lowere league grounds where you are so close to the action. Unfortunately i'm a Derby County fan and am taking my little brother and sister to next Saturdays game!

Comment

Finally took some pics last night and Annabel wanted in on the action
                        Poor, poor Wall-E

My Dad thinks that she looks abit like a gremlin lol

Comment

Do you feed her after midnight; have you given her a bath yet?
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

If you even mention the word bath she goes running for the hills lol and she has to wear a coat because she's not a fan of the rain!

Comment

HA! I have to keep my dogs OUT of the water! I started them with small water dishes but had to get bigger ones because they emptied them all the time. They like to stand in the dish as they drink! And they'll jump in the bath tub when I'm not looking...

Then again, labs are swimmers by nature...
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I took this picture yesterday. What is so unusual about this picture is that it is January in Minnesota, which is supposed to still be close to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and ducks don't come back until March or April typically

IMAG0066.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X