No announcement yet.

Day to day snaps, photos & other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first read this I thought you meant you punished them for something with no food and very little water. took me a second to remember they were at the vet. lol

Comment

Noticed this little bird sitting in on a branch on our lemon tree. Didn't move at all, even when I got a couple inches away with my phone.

Comment

Great picture!

Comment

Little? lol. How big are your normal sized birds? Looks like a grey pigeon

Comment

or tan rather

Comment

It's smaller then a pigeon, not by much though. I think its a morning dove.

I call it small because we have hawks and huge owls that pick off the rabbits in our back yard.
              Last edited by Joe315; 04-28-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

I thought dove at first but the color threw me off. Pigeons and Doves are basically the same thing only one gets all the love and the other everyone hates. Stupid if ya ask me. I love watching pigeons myself, I like their little strut.

Comment

Teri ??? you .... love ... something ... WTF !!!!

Comment

lmao. I love all kinds of things. Just not you guys, bacon on stupid things, or TLOTR, ect.

Comment

Excellent Teri, wouldn't quite know what to do if you went and turned all lovey-dovey on us

Comment

I thought i would also share 3 snaps from my honeymoon in Mexico ...
                        1st is one of the many Mayan sites in the Yucantan Peninsula, Chichen Itza. We also visited Ek Balam, Tulum and Coba where the tallest pyramid resides, we climbed that too.

Another trip was to Akumal, which translates to 'place of turtles'. As you can see, we snorkelled with wild turtles, stingrays and in the second longest reef in the world.

Lastly is a pic of the two of us on Maroma beach which is where our hotel was (ironically that is about 10m away from where i lost my ring)

Comment

Nice pictures. Thank God you didn't loose your ring at the beach instead.

Comment

Very nice. Congrats on the wedding!
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Here's my dog enjoying the cold weather. He sat out there for 45 minutes yesterday just in case a deer or squirrel ventured out while it was snowing. He's an American Eskimo.

P1070980.jpg

Comment

He's adorable!
                                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X