No announcement yet.

Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take notes but they are usually so random-one or two words or a line that pops into my head. I write on autopilot though. Short stories that is-I take more notes on the longer ones. I don't think I even know HOW to do a character outline.
    http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

FYI...Michael Knost has scheduled course two. You can check out the topics here:

http://michaelknost.blogspot.com/201...ng-course.html
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Hope your enjoying the classes. I found them to be spectacular. If he ever does the subtext class with Gary Braunbeck again I would highly recommend it! I may end up in for the 2nd tier of classes, but I will be on vacation. Not sure if I want to miss 2 classes without the spontaneity of the immediate feedback on questions.
        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

I thought the first course was excellent. Generally speaking I think it's for the newbie writer (like me) however writers at all levels would come away from this course learning something new. This is something that can't be said for many courses.

I'm really psyched about taking this next course and Michael is a great teacher.

Comment

FYI...Michael Knost will be starting the level 3 course tomorrow. It looks like it touches on some different topics that y'all may be interested in.

LEVEL THREE ONLINE WRITING COURSE

We are going to kick off the LEVEL III Online Writing Course Thursday, September 15, 2011

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2011 @ 9:00 PM EST
            PACING

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011 @ 9:00 PM EST
            MOOD & TONE

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2011 @ 9:00 PM EST
            BOOK PROPOSAL

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2011 @ 9:00 PM EST
            MARKETING

Comment

New Michael Knost class on Creating Character Emotions - Thursday, December 8th at 9pm EST. He is also offering a free story critique with this class, which he typically charges $50 for. Only the first 20 get in. For details, contact him at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                New Michael Knost class on Creating Character Emotions - Thursday, December 8th at 9pm EST. He is also offering a free story critique with this class, which he typically charges $50 for. Only the first 20 get in. For details, contact him at [email protected]
                Great Deal!

Comment

Here is the latest email...

Please pass along to anyone you think would be interested.

I have decided to add a free critique with this class (up to 5,000 words...normally $50 itself), that can be redeemed at your convenience.

Creating Character Emotions
                  Thursday, December 8, 2011 @ 9:00 pm EST

All too often, writers try to write like a writer. The reader--and story--suffers because the emotions conveyed are second-hand. This class will help the writer put real emotions on the page.

***This is an advanced class.***

ONLY 6 SLOTS AVAILABLE.

Cost: $30.00

Pay via PayPal: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X