Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which movie can you watch over and over again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken Russell's Tommy - with his recent passing I took this one down and gave this rock opera a run again, had nearly forgotten how crazed the man was

Comment

Zodiac for me. Whenever it's on cable I can't help but see it through to the end. Wonderful performances from all the main players.
      Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
      http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Benny and Joon, Forrest Gump, Bad Boys 1 and 2

Comment

Ooo, I forgot Forrest Gump! It's my favorite movie too.
          "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Dawn of the Dead the original and the orginal Texas Chainsaw.One of the best movies made,and they did it without all that blood and guts and just let you think you were seeing things you were not.Also on the lighter side Real Genius,and any old abbott and costello,Marx brothers and Laurel and Hardy movie.

Comment

The Owl and the Pussycat. Segal and Streisand are great together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8SdQT2tdJ8&feature=fvst

sk

Comment

I remember like What's Up Doc when it came out.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

When I was growing up, "What's Up Doc" was brought in every summer for the kids to watch--it was really popular in my liitle hometown. I must've seen 4 or 5 times in the theater!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It's still the only thing I can stand to watch Babs in. (apologies to Siep, I know he's a fan. I'm not.)
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Siep took it pretty well when I told him basically the same thing a long while ago.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                        Totally! I still order Portillos through the mail LOL. I would ride a cheetah to get to one of those for sure.
                        I"m lucky, there's a Portillo's by where I work. I love their food, but just haven't been there in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                          Haha - problem is, though, I barely have any wallspace left.
                          Books all over the place..

sk
                          Man after my own heart...I have a ton of books..most of them in storage since I'm renting a room right now and have no place to put them all...lol!! Just can't bear to get rid of them.

Comment

Another enjoyable read! Nice thread I can't get enough of The Mist. Have both the regular DVD and the blu ray with the B&W directors cut. IMHO, one of the best King adaptations.....Return of the Living Dead, Tourist Trap(much too underrated!), any film in the NOES, F13 franchises, Re-Animator, Phantasm, Happy Birthday to Me(one of my fave slashers), Human Centipede, etc. Too many to name! Spaceballs and Airplane. My guilty pleasures would probably consist of those good 'ole 80's flicks. Karate Kid, Summer School,(shawnee smith was in this srB! ) Pretty in Pink, St. Elmo's Fire. One movie that makes me cry..The Fox and The Hound!

Comment

Hmm... Dead Poets Society, the first Star Wars trilogy, the Matrix trilogy, anything with Jason Statham, American Psycho, Scent of a Woman, Hannah and Her Sisters, Foxfire, just about any horror movie, Pretty In Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, St. Elmo's Fire, Less Than Zero, LOTR trilogy, the Indiana Jones movies (despite getting too cartoon-y after the first), Star Trek 2 - The Wrath of Khan, the Crow movies, the Underworld movies, Singles... I think that's it for now.

Comment

The Shawshank Redemption - all time fav movie
                                The Wizard of Oz
                                To Kill A Mockingbird
                                Ben Hur
                                The Thing - John Carpenter version
                                LOTR

For campy genre fun - Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight

Comment

Working...
                                X