Tito_Villa's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    My mom reads Zafon, so I just automatically labeled him as some gushy romance writer and passed him by.

Looks like I'll have to give him a read as these books look interesting, already checked him out on amazon and the reviews are promising.
    Really i can't recommend 'The Shadow of the Wind' & 'The Angels Game' highly enough. I honestly rate them hight than anything i have read by King, though that could be just me!?

Comment

UK S/L

Signature Page

Sub Press S/L again with the most wonderfull illustrations by Vinnie Chong

Signature page

Comment

An example of the interior art

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
          Really i can't recommend 'The Shadow of the Wind' & 'The Angels Game' highly enough. I honestly rate them hight than anything i have read by King, though that could be just me!?
          I'll be sure to pick up a copy the next time I happen to see one.

Now time to do some work, although I'd gladly sit here all day and look at books.

Comment

These last two books aren't related to the world of 'The Shadow of the Wind' and were aimed at the young adults market but i still found them to be magical.
            The Prince of Mist
            UK Proof

UK signed trade edition

Signature

Comment

The Midnight Palace
              UK proof

UK S/L

Signature page

Comment

I'll be sure to pick up a copy the next time I happen to see one.

Now time to do some work, although I'd gladly sit here all day and look at books.
                Cool and when you do i would love to hear your thoughts on the book please

My only regret is that i have yet to meet Zafon, his books have helped me through some bad times & have inpired me to write myself, i would love to say thank you. Must keep my eye out for a signing.

Comment

Just a quick question, is The Midnight Palace a sequel to The Prince of the Mist? Saw the Midnight Palace on sale in HB, and it looked really nice. Are they really YA, like the 1st Harry Potter book or a bit more serious?

Comment

Just a quick question, is The Midnight Palace a sequel to The Prince of the Mist? Saw the Midnight Palace on sale in HB, and it looked really nice. Are they really YA, like the 1st Harry Potter book or a bit more serious?
                    No, 'The Midnight Palace' & 'The Pince of mist' are stand alone stories. I would say they are more serious than the 1st Happy Potter but not as dark as the later ones. I still enjoyed reading them

Comment

"Happy Potter" made me lol.

Now people at the office are staring at me...

Comment

"Happy Potter" made me lol.

Now people at the office are staring at me...
                        He's not "Happy" anymore; he's givin' up the devil water...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Bloody hell i'm going mental lol soooo tired

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            He's not "Happy" anymore; he's givin' up the devil water...
                            Yeah, read that yesterday. Headline was something along the lines of: "Because I had to play Harry Potter, I am an alcoholic"...

Would have been better if he just started smoking pot, then all of the Harry Pothead jokes would come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                              Bloody hell i'm going mental lol soooo tired
                              Wait, so you didn't mean to write Happy Potter? I thought that was intentional...

Comment

Nope i didn't, sorry to be a dissapointment lol i don't know why but my typing is as bad as my speaking, saying the wrong words all the time. Maybe its a subliminal message?

Comment

Working...
                                X