Tito_Villa's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    Great collection. If you don't mind me asking...How long have you been collecting?
    Around 6/7 years of collecting, but i don't drink and i don't smoke and i don't have a car to run which could take up a lot of $$$

Comment

Cool and thanks for the reply. I can see where my problem is now because I do drink and I do drive a V8! LOL
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Just plain awesome! Fantastic books and slipcases! I'd be happy just owning one of the amazing editions you have.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
          Just plain awesome! Fantastic books and slipcases! I'd be happy just owning one of the amazing editions you have.
          Thanks

Firestarter Uk 1st & US later edition signed/inscribed

Comment

US Pet Sematary Proof

UK Pet Sematary 1st

UK Cujo proof in near fine unread condition!!!

UK IT, unfortunately a book club edition but i just love the artwork

Comment

UK Skeleton Crew 1st

The Eyes of the Dragon UK 1st

US Thinner Large Print, never seen one of these before and loved the cover artwork so i had to have it. Also a UK Thinner 1st with the limited yellow belly band

Hearts in Atlantis US 1st & UK proof

Comment

Tito -

Those are wonderful pieces of you and your girlfriend (wife?) that both Chadbourne and Chong did for you. Such a cool idea! Were they gifts?

- James
                http://darkdiscoveries.com

Comment

UK Delores Claiborne signed/inscribed

UK Gift Edition of Just After Sunset

UK 1st's of The Green Mile (quite a rare book i am told) & Duma Key

Comment

Originally posted by darkdiscoveries View Post
                    Tito -

Those are wonderful pieces of you and your girlfriend (wife?) that both Chadbourne and Chong did for you. Such a cool idea! Were they gifts?

- James
                    Thanks James, Nicola is my girlfriend, don't mention marriage or we may do a runner lol not quite gifts no, but they din't cost the Earth and i consider them both to be good friends.

Tom

Comment

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Pop Up book & US signed

Insomnia UK & US proof

Comment

Both versions of the US Insomnia but the left is signed

Lisey's Story US Gift Edition & Proof

Comment

Lisey's Story UK Proof 72/100 & UK 3rd signed

Comment

More to come in the morning ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                              Thanks James, Nicola is my girlfriend, don't mention marriage or we may do a runner lol not quite gifts no, but they din't cost the Earth and i consider them both to be good friends.

Tom
                              Ok! Shh - no marriage mentions!!! LOL

I met Vincent recently at WHC and he was very nice. I really like his art and hopefully can work with him in the future. Never met Glenn but heard he is a very nice guy as well.

That's been my favorite thing about publishing Dark Discoveries is being able to work with or make friends with many of the authors and artists i've admired over the years. Allen Koszowski is a great guy and has been a pleasure to work with and Alan Clark is a good friend as well. Jill Bauman is awesome too. I've gotten to meet, work with and in a number of cases become friends with Ray Bradbury, Joe Lansdale, George Clayton Johnson, Dennis Etchison, John Skipp, Jack Ketchum (Dallas), Liz Engstrom, Beth Massie, J.F. Gonzalez, John Everson, Tim Lebbon, Simon Clark, Ramsey Campbell, Wilum Pugmire, Bernie Wrightson, Earl Hamner, Gary Braunbeck, John Shirley and so many others. Even Bill Nolan is an honorary uncle for my kids.

Great collection too! Many books from other countries you don't always see.

- James

Comment

Frankenstein with Bernie Wrighson's amazing art and Stephen King's introduction

Desperation Gift Edition

Comment

Working...
                                X