X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#21 'The Corpse King' by Tim Curran, S/L & proof

Signature page

Comment

Signature series, I am missing numbers 2 & 7 if anyone has a spare copy to sell?

#1 'Looking Glass' issustrated by Alex McVey with contributions by Ray Garton, Tom Piccirilli, Brian Keene, Gary A. Braunbeck, Tim Lebbon, Al Sarrantonio, Bev Vincent, Thomas F. Monteleone, Joe Hill, John Skipp, Dominick Cancilla, Kealan Patrick Burke & Robert Morrish.

Signature pages

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        There are two signatures that are on every sig sheet that I am not sure who's they are. The one's I marked with the letter A may belong to Thomas F. Monteleone. As far as B goes I have no idea, but I have a feeling it's either Bev Vincent or Paul Guran as along with Thomas F. Monteleone they are the only one's who signatures I don't know that are in all 4 issues.

Remember these are pretty much guesses from process of elimination from the TOC, plus some I recognized.
        The one's marked with the letter "B" are Bev Vincent. Hurray for recognizing signatures in your other books.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

#3 'The Baby' by Al Sarrantonio with illustrations by Kieth Minnion

Signature page

#4 'Butterfly' by Simon Clark with illustrations by Steve Gilberts

Signature page

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            The one's marked with the letter "B" are Bev Vincent. Hurray for recognizing signatures in your other books.
            Haha thanks, i would have made a note of them but unfortunately i had to buy them of e-bay

Comment

#5 'The Forum' by James Newman with illustrations by Jill Bauman

Signature page

#6 'The Turtle Boy' by Kealan Patrick Burke with illustrations by Alan M. Clark

Signature page

Comment

#8 'The Miniaturist' by Jay Bonansinga with illustrations by Vinnie Chong

Signature page

Comment

As always, great stuff!

Comment

For sure!

sk

Comment

Do you have a favorite book in your collection? (and I don't mean what book do you like best story wise, just what book do you like best publication wise, as in this is the coolest edition I have because...).

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                        Do you have a favorite book in your collection? (and I don't mean what book do you like best story wise, just what book do you like best publication wise, as in this is the coolest edition I have because...).
                        OMG thats a tough choice that i will have to think of for a little while

Comment

I whitled them down to a top 7 and then if i really had to choose one it would be my 1st edition 'The Gunslinger', with the book being signed by Michael Whelan, also the book & dustjacket in mint condition then housed in a custom wooden traycase.

Comment

But you were mean making me choose between that and its contenders - Night Shift US 1st in Limited Edition wooden case, Signed 1st US 'The Stand' & wooden slipcase, UK Carrie 1st, 'Duma Key' signed, remarqued and in a slipcase, '20th Century Ghosts' Slipcased S/L with remarque & finally a mint signed 'The Fog'

Comment

Sorry.

That Gunslinger in the wooden case is so awesome though... /drool

Post your Joe Hill stuff! Or have you done that already?

Comment

Nope not yet, just waiting for a few books back from Vinnie Chong and then i will post when i have them all at hand

Comment

Working...
                                X