Tito_Villa's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tito_Villa's Collection

Ok well there are a few teasers until i get the internet at my new place thursday

Firstly i thought i might share a few pics of some of the original artwork that i own. I got in touch with Glenn Chadbourne around 2 years ago and have had him work his magic on quite a few projects for me over that time. Firstly is a picture of me and my girlfriend that i sent to him and then is the painting (with a Dark Tower theme).

Another artist who i have become friends with is Vincent Chong ... in fact here is me with his Best Artist award at last years Fantasy Con ...

Part of a very drunken night around Nottingham for my birthday. Anyway during the day we got talking and i asked if he would be willing to take a private comision of me and my girlfriend, now he has never done anything like this before because he's so busy with book covers and internal artwork ... and this is what he came up with ...

Comment

Awesome artwork!

Comment

Thanks ... Don Maitz is another of my favourite artists and he has come up with some GREAT Stephen King Artwork. One piece was specially commissioned for Centipede Press' artbook Knowing Darkness and was his take on Duma Key one of my favourite books. He released a very limited number of prints of the painting, so limited that he never did a full print run and the few that are arround are 'artist proofs'. Here is mine with a small remarque at the bottom, it now takes pride of place in the livingroom....

Comment

I also worked with Don on a watercolour of a wolf from the DMG limited edition of Desperation, below are the scans and the framed sketck/watercolour, they now sit in the bedroom

Ps these pics are from where i used to stay, there will be no purple walls in the cottage thanks
          Last edited by Tito_Villa; 07-08-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Oh and i forgot to show Vinnie Chong's sketch for the art he did ...

Comment

Just while i was on the subject of Duma Key i have a 1st edition in a slipcase that is signed by Stephen King and remarqued by Mark Stutzman ....

Comment

Next another remarqued book ... 1/150 (can't remember which number and don't show it in the pictures either, clever me!) The Colorado Kid S/L by PS Publishing and it was my first ever signed book by Mr King. Its in mint condition and has a nice pen and ink remarque by Glenn of a piece that Mr King bought off him!

Comment

Ok, you got me drooling!

Comment

Some awesome stuff!
                    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

What can I say....And this is what you call a few teasers????
                      And thanks, I just threw my collection out the window!

just awesome!!

sk

Comment

Thanks Siep & everyone else

Comment

You're more than welcome.
                          Please don't let us wait too long for some more!

sk

Comment

Wow! Nice art and Stephen King collection. Around Christmas time I started checking out Glenn Chadbourne's art for Stephen King, I'm a fan of his art

Comment

Gleen does some fantastic work, he's one of my favourite artists and he was the first one to be good enough to complete a remarque in one of my books ... a gift edition of 'The Secretary of Dreams Vol 1'

Comment

Working...
                              X