No announcement yet.

Tito_Villa's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the sad passing of British author James Herbert these are 2 of my most cherished books, both signed to me while attending The British Fantasy Con in Brighton last September/October ...
    His newest novel - Ash

Comment

And the Convention programme with interviews, stories etc

Mr Herbert was a great character and a great storyteller, he will be sorely missed

Comment

Welcome back, Tom. Herbert, Hautala, and Sliva in a two week period. Great keepsakes.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

What a great memroy to cherish!
          MDH

Comment

Thanks for sharing that. Special memories for sure.

Comment

Definitely, and i almost didn't go with saving for a wedding, really glad i made the effort.
              I think i got 8 books signed in all, but with those to made out to me, they are the two that stand out for me

Comment

I've got to get to something like that one of these days. FanExpo Canada is coming in August, not sure if I am making the short 4hr drive to Toronto or not yet.

Comment

Very nice additions

Comment

Wow!!! Great books. I love all those signatures.

Comment

Great signatures Tom!! They will be prized possessions in your collection for sure.

Comment

Yeah and i'm in talks with case maker to hopefully make some smart traycases for my Herbert books

Comment

Working...
                        X