X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK limited edition proof of 'Creed'

UK 1st of 'The Jonah'.

Comment

2 signed 1st editions of 11/22/63 that back with me from the Boston signing, isn't his signature terrible nowdays!?

UK special edition of Insomnia

Comment

UK S/L of Bag of Bones, not the best looking copy but for £30 including shipping i think i got a bargain!

UK S/L of Rose Madder

Comment

UK S/L of 'Wizard and Glass', again not a perfect copy but this, the 'Rose Madder' & the 'Insomnia' cost £150 alltogether!

And a NF US 1st 'The Shining' with Lettered 'E' case

Comment

And finally a shot of the main King bookcase

A few more to show later including some from the UK Fantasy Con 11

Comment

Wow, Tom. It looks like that slipcase for Rose Madder has seen better days! But it protected the book, so it got it's stripes in the line of duty!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah its not perfect, but the camera didn't show its good side and its not really that bad. I really wanted the copy of 'Wizard and Glass' which would be around £150 if not more on its own, so i think of the other two books as a bonus

Comment

Great additions Tom (good to see you're proudly displaying the Dolso cases to great effect) - Love the UK S/L's too, spot on mate !!!!!

Comment

Thanks Grant!

Comment

Good stuff, Tom! Love the prices you paid on those UK editions! I still need to pick up a copy of the UK S/L of BAG OF BONES myself.

Comment

Now that you're back, its time to show us all the goodies you've acquired!

Comment

Haha i might post a few books, though i have sold quite a few in the past 12 months to pay for an engagement ring, and for funds towards the wedding!

But i did get the lastest lettered case for Salem's Lot from Dolso with art by Ned Dameron

Comment

Wow, great art!! If you're selling any King books, shoot me a PM!

Comment

That case is awesome.

Comment

Thanks i'll hopefully post more later this week

Comment

Working...
                                X