Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borderlands: Little Book #15: A Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff by Neil Gaiman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borderlands: Little Book #15: A Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff by Neil Gaiman

SWEET!!!!!

__________________________________________________ _________________

Borderlands Press is happy to announce the 15th and final title in our “Little Book” series!

A Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff

by

Neil Gaiman

Signed by the author, numbered by us and limited to only 500 copies.

Ready to ship late October 2011.

$35

$5 S&H

(By year’s end, we hope to have the third and final display case available as well)

If you have pre-ordered the book, you will be receiving an invoice by July 1, 2011.

If you don’t receive confirmation by that date contact Elizabeth at [email protected] to make sure we have your correct shipping address and e-mail address.

Thank you for your patience!

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Are you asking if CD still has TestRX for sale or if signed ones are still available in general? If you're asking about CD the answer is no. If you're asking if Borderlands still has any you'll need to contact them.
    Do you still have any of the signed ones for sale?
    Last edited by Baumfeld; 10-09-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baumfeld View Post
      Do you still have any of the signed ones for sale?
      Are you asking if CD still has signed ones for sale or if signed ones are still available in general? If you're asking about CD the answer is no. If you're asking if Borderlands still has any you'll need to contact them.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I was real, real worried I'd missed an important email from CD until I noticed the date of the original post.

Comment

Working...
        X