No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used my ERC coupon for The Walls of the Castle by Piccirilli and on the T-shirt sale.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I got this over the weekend. It has a rather interesting provenance. This is a manuscript that was sent from Ralph M. Vincinanza's office (King's agent at the time. He passed away suddenly in 2010.) to a Dutch publisher. The publisher donated it to a Dutch Stephen King fan group which sold it. The eventual owner then sold it to me.

Full Dark, No Stars manuscript box:

The first page of the story 1922:

And the first page of the story Big Driver:

Thanks, Niels!

John

Comment

Interesting! You continue to amaze, John. Can't wait to see what you'll come into next.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I think you have the most unique KIng collection i have ever seen John. Great stuff!!

Comment

Thanks! I guess I'm mostly interested in the prepublication stuff of King's. Of course, I have lots of other of his books, magazines, etc. also.

John

Comment

My latest purchase is the forum grab (my first CD grab bag too!). Really....since I discovered CD in October, my book purchases have increased. I only have one outstanding order now. I am sure that there will be more in the very near future though. As far as latest purchase that arrived - it was items from the dinged book sale, as well as a ARC that showed up the other day.

Comment

Only ONE outstanding order????? Yeah, well, I was there once.......
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well, I was counting the forum grab bag - so that's 2!

Give me a chance eh! I am still a rookie (yes?). LOL

Comment

Let's see I have 4 preorders, ERC 7, 2 Final Grab Bags (should arrive Monday), 2 Forum Grab Bags, and now the Book Club. Newest purchase was the Dark Regions Doomsday Stocking. Plus i'm getting a bunch of books for christmas. I'm having too much fun lately!

Comment

Signed copy, from The Strand bookstore. I paid less, even including shipping, than the retail price of the book. I couldn't pass it up!

John

Comment

Wow! Congratz!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Got me another CD ARC pack on ebay.

Comment

My latest:

Signed by Bev Vincent:

Second state NOS4A2 proof:

John

Comment

I just got a copy of the limited (signed) trade edition of The Providence Rider from Subterranean Press. Total cost was $23.31 for a signed slipcased copy!

John

Comment

Thats an awesome deal John!

Comment

Working...
                                X