No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally heard from Barry - and sadly there's nothing he can do. He said if I messaged him earlier there would have been a chance. But the thing is - I did message him - twice - but using the Contact Us link on his site rather than e-mailing, and those messages never appeared.

Just frustrating, but I can't get too worked up about it since PS did the same thing to me on their King Anniversary sets - didn't match the first number so I stopped trying.

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    No picture yet - but on Tuesday I received my copy of Rambo from Gauntlet/Borderlands. Elected not for the slipcase this time.

It looks very similar in quality and bonus features to First Blood.

M only problem is that they didn't honor my request to match numbers. It's kind of upsetting but I'm not sure there's much that can be done, especially since the book came shrinkwrapped, there wouldn't be an easy way to know what number it was.

Comment

Three new additions. Love the PS Salem's Lot. The size of the books is neat and the slipcase is wDSCN3272.jpgell done. Boy's Life, fantastic book, artwork and classy slipcase. Dying of Fright? Totally 70's throwback with Lee brown Coye Illustrations

DSCN3271.jpg
      Last edited by mhatchett; 08-01-2016, 09:25 PM.

Comment

When did your 'SL arrive?

Comment

Can't wait for mine to arrive! Great concept.

Comment

Nice, I really like the art on the Salem's Lot slipcase.
            “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
            -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Hi,
              Got mine today from Camelot Books, along with Boy's Life.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                Hi,
                Got mine today from Camelot Books, along with Boy's Life.
                Nice adds, Mike!

Comment

I have to say I'm a bit surprised that your copy arrived before mine in that case. I ordered direct from PS. To think that they shipped to the distributors then they had the time to ship out to their customers before PS was even able to send out copies to those ordering direct from them is a little strange. Nonetheless I'm sure mine will arrive soon. Maybe even tomorrow, it was a civic holiday here today.

Comment

I ordered directly as well and thought the same thing. No holiday here today. I wonder if CD received their allotment already.

Comment

I think Dan had mentioned on the Dt.org board that they had received some but not all and were waiting for the rest to arrive before shipping.

Comment

Scored this little beauty, signed by Gaiman, off ebay for $12! It's a sad, thoughtful, dystopian graphic novel that's only seen print in this edition:

Melinda.jpg
                        “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                        -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
                          Scored this little beauty, signed by Gaiman, off ebay for $12! It's a sad, thoughtful, dystopian graphic novel that's only seen print in this edition:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18854[/ATTACH]
                          Fantastic score, congratulations!

Comment

Hill House -- nice!
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Great acquisition! And for a heck of a price!

Comment

Absolutely killer grab Andrew!

Comment

Working...
                                X