No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my CD slipcase for Finders Keepers today. Now my signed trade has a nice home!

John

Comment

Mine arrived today. Looks great next to Mr Mercedes. As usual, CD did a fantastic job!

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
        I got my CD slipcase for Finders Keepers today. Now my signed trade has a nice home!

John
        Mine showed up yesterday. I also got the Duma Key slipcase while the 50% sale was on. That was the only CD/SK slipcase I was missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
          I also got the Duma Key slipcase while the 50% sale was on. That was the only CD/SK slipcase I was missing.
          Huh. I asked about these over a year ago and was told they'd completely sold out. That's...kind of annoying, since I went and purchased one of the Overlook Connection slipcases for the book, and, while visually appealing, it is not nearly as well put together as CD slipcases.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
            Huh. I asked about these over a year ago and was told they'd completely sold out. That's...kind of annoying, since I went and purchased one of the Overlook Connection slipcases for the book, and, while visually appealing, it is not nearly as well put together as CD slipcases.
            Well, let's see if it shows up - maybe it shouldn't have been listed at all I tried to get one a while back too, and was also told they were sold out. Maybe someone stumbled across a few while taking inventory.

Comment

Did anybody else pick up Kelly's Mister Glow-Bones? I saw it over at Camelot. I picked up the cheap one lol!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                Did anybody else pick up Kelly's Mister Glow-Bones? I saw it over at Camelot. I picked up the cheap one lol!
                I did. I picked up the leather edition straight from Thunderstorm. I believe it was only $65 from them, while Camelot has it listed as $100. The regular edition was the same price from both if I remember correctly.

Comment

Camelot has an occasional, annoying tendency to jack up the price of books during the preorder period. I guess that's their right, but they aren't having to pay any extra to publishers for in-demand books, so it feels like price gouging when they charge their customers more.

Comment

Received Skeleton Crew from PS publishing yesterday and picked up a signed copy of The Elfstones of Shanara by Terry Brooks at B&N's Black Friday Sale.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Received Skeleton Crew from PS publishing yesterday and picked up a signed copy of The Elfstones of Shanara by Terry Brooks at B&N's Black Friday Sale.
                      Very cool! Good snag from B&N!

Comment

Proper home for my 1st/1st

Duma Key Slipcase.jpg

Comment

Nice!

John

Comment

Thanks, John!

Comment

Like it, Brian: congratulations.

sk

Comment

Thanks, Siep! My 1st/1st cases from Jeff should be arriving within the next few weeks or so I'd suspect.

Comment

Working...
                                X