No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even a $200 book for $99 shouldn't Have a bent page I'd rather a big ol ding I think

Comment

Got this in the mail today, by Mike Dubisch

If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
        I'll send you my address, but be careful or you'll end up in my "collection"
        Hannibal, I hear that one at least once a week - Hey, the Creature from the Black Lagoon is swesome BTW

Comment

Awesome artwork!

Stop posting all this artwork guys!! You're making me want to go out and buy some!

Comment

That is sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              Even a $200 book for $99 shouldn't Have a bent page I'd rather a big ol ding I think
              Truthfully we wouldn't know if there was a bent page or not. 99% of them are still shrink wrapped. Also I think they where originally $250 books.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

That is great.I love that piece of art.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  Truthfully we wouldn't know if there was a bent page or not. 99% of them are still shrink wrapped. Also I think they where originally $250 books.

Oh, I'm not complaining one bit. There was a reason these books were discounted. Cemetery Dance gave full disclosure and I took my chances with what I would get. The fact that I had a bent page does not take away from this book at all in my eyes. I am still very happy with it.

Now, if I would have paid full price for it, I would not want that bent page and I would have talked to them about it. This was a book bought under different circumstances.
                  "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Got a package today that I was not expecting this week. So even more stuff to post tomorrow on my day off!

Comment

That art is stupendoulsy fantabulous and all other jerky bastardizations of words meaning awesome you can come up with! Probably my single favorite piece of art posted on this forum. Congratualations!

It looks kinda "Velvet Elvisy"!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        Oh I know, wasn't blaming CD. It's just alot of money for something like that.

Comment

Just AWESOME!!
                          I'd love to see this on the cover of my favorite magazine, Monsters From the Vault. They've done a gillman-cover, but Dubisch's is so much nicer.

sk

Comment

#171 of 200:

John

Comment

Congratulations, John!!

sk

Comment

My first compalint about Easton Press in the 6 years I've been ordering from them: I started the Master and Commander contract with them for the 20 book set, receiving one a month. I got the first one and I just got notice that they sent me the 10th book in the seires! I had to call and request that they be sent in sequential order! Now I realize that individual books may be out of stock, but I was shocked that I had to request them in sequential order! Oh well, problem solved. I'll wait til next month to read book #2...
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X