Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great catch!

Comment

Just 12 books left, the letters that are left ... U, V, Y, EE, FF, KK, MM, NN, QQ, UU, VV & YY still hoping to sell them all to raise the max possible for the Haven Foundation fundraiser

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        DMG has some 1st trade HCs of DTII (the best DT) that Phil Hale flatsigned when he stopped by their offices last. Got an email notice that mine is on it's way!
        Damn. I would of liked one of those.

I just bought a few metal bookmarks and some King paper ones if that counts as a purchase.

Comment

Absolutely, Scott. If my beer and pizza purchases for the Superbowl yesterday counted as worthy posts, so does you bookmarks!

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...hread!!!/page6
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm starting to get the shakes... I haven't bought a single book this year! (unless i got something from CD that i forgot about, but I think all my orders were in December...or even earlier...)...

Comment

Clear!

defibrillator-2.jpg
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Pete you could always buy a copy of my book only 11 left!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                  Pete you could always buy a copy of my book only 11 left!
                  Yep, Pete, you should - the illustrious Mr Cranham's tome arrived here in Australia today (jeez Tom, that was bloody quick mate) and in my featured presentation on my collection thread

COWS 1.jpg

Comment

Comon, Pete (mine will be a bit longer coming.)
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Pulled the trigger on the slipcased set SK authorized when DTIII was released: DTI (third print trade), DTII (2nd print trade), adn DTIII (first print trade)--I also DTII (first print trade) signed by Hale coming from Grant.

I hope CD doesn't offer something really awesome next week...ok, I know they will, but something I'm willing to hold off on.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That is a nice set, big congrats!

Comment

Last time I ordered from this guy tho, the set wasn't as he advertised, so we'll wait and see; this one I won't buy if it isn't what he advertised. I did get a very nice copy of Centipede's The Ninth Configuration from him tho.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            Pulled the trigger on the slipcased set SK authorized when DTIII was released: DTI (third print trade), DTII (2nd print trade), adn DTIII (first print trade)--I also DTII (first print trade) signed by Hale coming from Grant.

I hope CD doesn't offer something really awesome next week...ok, I know they will, but something I'm willing to hold off on.
                            Wow that's nice Squire. Did you ever get the set Donald M. Grant is offering? The 3 books for about $170 or so? It's really nice and again, I can't believe they're not sold out...

Comment

I remember buying that set when it first came out in 1998 from Waldenbooks. Cost then was $99, a real bargain even then.

John

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                                Wow that's nice Squire. Did you ever get the set Donald M. Grant is offering? The 3 books for about $170 or so? It's really nice and again, I can't believe they're not sold out...
                                No, there's just so many sets I'd like to get, I have to prioritize. Someday, tho...
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X