No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel's game was a very good novel, but not GREAT like the first book, Shadow of the Wind, which is a MUST read regardless of what you normally read. It's simply brilliant very very well written book.

Comment

Nice haul Mike! I'm interested in the Zodiac book/slipcase. Did you have the same trouble with gettting it in and out as I did? I'm curious...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great gear Mike, that's an excellent bag of tricks from Subterranean

Comment

I find it humorous they still haven't been able to get Zodiac into the out of print category...
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Must have missed that grab bag but i agree that The Angel's Game and The Shadow of the Wind are great books, they are what inspired me to write myself. Looking forward to the third in the series!

Comment

Srboone, I have a copy of Zodiac, and it is exactly how you describe. I have gotten it out of the slipcase once. Haven't tried again since then. That is why I didn't go for this grab bag, thinking it may be included.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5539[/ATTACH]

Subteranean Press grab bag! A great signed copy of Angel's Game. A couple of nice Bradbury's, A Pleasure to Burn. A slip cased copy of Zodiac, Neal Stepenson, Up the bright River, Philip Jose Farmer, The Affair of the Chalk Cliffs, Blaylock. Most are signed, one is a scratch and dent, no big deal. Nothing that filled a crying need, but Overall a nice selction. Have a great week!
                MDH
                Is this the grab bag the offered last week or so?

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Nice haul Mike! I'm interested in the Zodiac book/slipcase. Did you have the same trouble with gettting it in and out as I did? I'm curious...
                  No problems, I'm checking it again, even as we speak. And no issues. Sorry you got a bad one.
                  MDH

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    Is this the grab bag the offered last week or so?
                    Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      Angel's game was a very good novel, but not GREAT like the first book, Shadow of the Wind, which is a MUST read regardless of what you normally read. It's simply brilliant very very well written book.
                      I agree! Almost as good as Club Dumas!!

Comment

I have F. Paul Wilson's The Dark at the End, but I haven't been able to read it yet. I'm kind of dreading reading it because it's the last in the series. Well, until the prequels start cranking out.

Comment

Danse Macabre is in the mail from Betts! And for $350 vice $400! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

I will remain clothed during this celebration as well, Mr. Woot!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

$50 saving must be worth a least a brief burlesque bump around the front yard Squire !!!! (well done on the discount, more towards your next acquisition)

Comment

discount wasn't because of damage when David received the book though was it?

Comment

No. There was 1/2 in. closed tear on cover, but in Fine/Very good + condition. And the fact that it was flat signed rather than inscribed was a big bonus. Most of the signings King did in his early years were insciptions.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X