No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this was waiting for me when I got home from work. A Mountain Walked S.T. Joshi, "This new collection of fiction assembles a handful of reprints and over a dozen new stories inspired by H.P. Lovecraft and his Cthulhu Mythos. Authors include T.E.D. Klein, Caitlín R. Kiernan, Gemma Files, Lois Gresh, Thomas Ligotti, Patrick McGrath, and many others. Loaded." Honestly, if you like Lovecraft, a steal, what a book. MDH
    DSCN2428.jpg
    DSCN2429.jpg
    Last edited by mhatchett; 10-02-2014, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I got this a couple days ago:

Full Dark No Stars CD unbound proof:

A Good Marriage title page:

And one of the pictures from A Good Marriage:

John

Comment

Been a while since I posted something. I missed out on the original CD pre-order for this, so I placed an order through Amazon months ago. I honestly never expected to receive it, but it showed up yesterday.

Comment

Nice. How did you get that before it is published? I have this on order through CD and I is not out yet?

Comment

When you check the product page, Amazon shows it as "temporarily out of stock" as opposed to being on pre-order. They probably think the release date came and went, so when stock arrived their warehouse shipped out the copies they received instead of holding them for the current release date.

I honestly thought I'd never receive it, and be forced to pay secondary market prices or, if I was lucky, receive it later than everyone else like when I pre-ordered Relic from them. Now it looks like I got a copy that accidentally made it out into the wild a bit early. I imagine the CD orders will start showing up soon. Amazon couldn't have received their stock that early.

Comment

My latest:

Carrie CD 40th Anniversary proof:

And the back:

John

Comment

My latest--The Secretary of Dreams volume 1 unbound proof:

John

Comment

Very Nice John, I got the 1st proof of that in my SK grab bag

Comment

My latest book that I purchased arrived in the mail Saturday. Thanks to Camelot Books I was able to find a fairly priced copy of Ronald Kelly's Hindsight published by Thunderstorm
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Rage UK Edition

rage.jpg
                      " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                      - Cicero

Comment

Nice! Congratulations!

John

Comment

Trick-or-Treat came early to my house! Enders Game and Ronald Kelly's 12 Gauge.
                          IMG_0384.jpg
                          IMG_0385.jpg
                          IMG_0386.jpg
                          IMG_0383.jpg
                          Last edited by mhatchett; 10-14-2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]15803[/ATTACH]
                            Very cool!

Comment

I too received my copy of Ender's Game today.

Slight disappointment with my copy though - it looks like some of the glue from the slipcase leaked onto the top portion of the pages so they won't open because of the glue.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                I too received my copy of Ender's Game today.

Slight disappointment with my copy though - it looks like some of the glue from the slipcase leaked onto the top portion of the pages so they won't open because of the glue.
                                I would just email Jerad with pics right away. His customer service is excellent - I'm sure he'll make you happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X