No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup definitely, now the anxious wait for people to get their copies & read them!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
      Yup definitely, now the anxious wait for people to get their copies & read them!
      Looking forward to my copy Tom -the Cows are definately Coming

Comment

Here's the link to the sale on thedarktower.org ... Link

Comment

Onya Tom, they're selling like hot(cow)cakes - bring on the beef !!!!!

Comment

Also if people would want a copy but can't afford the $$$ at the moment there is no rush, please pm me and we will sort something out

Comment

I am pleased to add The Centuries Best Horror Fiction to my collection.

Centuries Best Spines.jpgCenturies Best Vol 1 Cover.jpgCenturies Best Vol 2 Cover.jpg

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait for mine. I'll get them sometime...I just love the cover art.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The photos do not do the cover art justice. Mr. Clark outdid himself, the detail on the covers is incredible.
                  Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Awesome! Can't wait for mine. I'll get them sometime...I just love the cover art.

Comment

They look great, congrats

As of this morning 30/52 copies of my book have been claimed and as of tonight all of the ones that have been paid for will have been posted

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                      As of this morning 30/52 copies of my book have been claimed and as of tonight all of the ones that have been paid for will have been posted
                      Now it is at least 31/52 since I purchased a copy
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

And i very much appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                          I went with the high-end Sony model because it had....an S-Video output!!! I think it was an extra $40 for that feature I bought a 32" Sony TV at the same time, and the TV is still being used in our friends' basement as a kids' TV. They built them to last back then.
                          They sure did build them to last in those days. I have a 32" Sanyo in the basement I bought around 1989 and it still works perfectly.
                          But you know that S-Video? I think that's just a marketing ploy; it can actually make your picture worse.

Comment

DMG has some 1st trade HCs of DTII (the best DT) that Phil Hale flatsigned when he stopped by their offices last. Got an email notice that mine is on it's way!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              DMG has some 1st trade HCs of DTII (the best DT) that Phil Hale flatsigned when he stopped by their offices last. Got an email notice that mine is on it's way!
                              Nice score Mr Boone

Comment

Thanks, Mr. Woot. It was in a flyer DMG sent me with my last purchase from them.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X