Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    Mine is taller, too. Overall, it fits better than Rider, not so tight, but it is a bit taller than needed.
    Exactly. It slips out much easier. :-)

Comment

Got my River of Souls today. I like the slipcase on this better then the first two. Much easier to get the book out.

Comment

Picked up a couple pb's last night....

Coraline by Gaiman
        The Engines of God by Jack McDevitt

Comment

Got this from a seller on Amazon

DSC01472.jpg
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

I've wanted a good copy of The Five of Cups for a while. I stumbled across this copy listed in an E-Bay auction and jumped on it. For a minute I thought I'd snag it for $50, but at the last minute somebody ran me up to $113. Well worth it, I think. It's number 37 out of a 1000.

Comment

Nice Kiernan book! Congrats on the win!

Comment

I finally got my copy of Skullbelly and my my signed, limited Ronald Malfi collection is complete. Just waiting on that lettered edition of [I]December Park[I/]. Malfi Collection.JPG

Comment

Really cool Malfi collection!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    Really cool Malfi collection!
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      Nice Kiernan book! Congrats on the win!
                      Thanks! Next on my Kiernan list is the Subterranean edition of Low Red Moon.

Comment

SNOW looks nice on the shelf

Comment

Snow is one that has been tempting me..... I have not read any of Malfi's works yet. Anyone here read Snow? Thoughts???

Comment

Great book by a great writer. Loved Snow. Floating Staircase is my favorite book by him so far.
                            Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                            Snow is one that has been tempting me..... I have not read any of Malfi's works yet. Anyone here read Snow? Thoughts???

Comment

Great to hear! I have Floating Staircase on my Kobo.

Comment

Originally posted by vexavex View Post
                                SNOW looks nice on the shelf
                                Thank you! I love that copy. It is fantastic! The story is great but my favorite Malfi books are 1.) December Park, 2.) Floating staircase, and 3.)Cradle Lake.

Comment

Working...
                                X