Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    The traycase has a couple of minor dings and one of the corners has a split.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21415[/ATTACH]
    Not a big deal! Especially when you score an OOP $200 edition for only $40. Nice find!

Comment

I don't know what thread it was in or who posted it, but someone mentioned feeling regret over not getting the lettered Off Season from DRP. I was looking all over trying to find the post. But I think the Bird Box Lettered was a better production. I'm anxiously awaiting the Offspring lettered! I'm going to pass on The Woman though.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        I don't know what thread it was in or who posted it, but someone mentioned feeling regret over not getting the lettered Off Season from DRP. I was looking all over trying to find the post. But I think the Bird Box Lettered was a better production. I'm anxiously awaiting the Offspring lettered! I'm going to pass on The Woman though.
        Following up: someone is selling a lettered OFF SEASON on eBay and they have the Make an Offer option available. Though the asking price isn't crazy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Off-Season-...IAAOSwyMRcsut3

Comment

Got these yesterday, along with a few others that I'll post later. I know some Centipede items can be a bit pricey, I've passed on a few myself, but these two are examples of their high quality affordable books. I love Weird Fiction Review, I look forward to it every year and their Library Of Weird Fiction line is top notch. Can't wait to pitch into the Robert Aickman!

Aickman.jpgWeird Fic.jpg

Comment

I got this Tuesday, happy to get lucky #13.

IMG_20190416_174331.jpg

Comment

And this came today. Love the Weird Western genre/mash-up.
              Jame Moore.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                And this came today. Love the Weird Western genre/mash-up.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]21433[/ATTACH]
                Love weird westerns, love James Moores writing, don't know why I haven't bought this yet. Fixing the situation tonight. Thanks for posting this mhatchett.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                  Got these yesterday, along with a few others that I'll post later. I know some Centipede items can be a bit pricey, I've passed on a few myself, but these two are examples of their high quality affordable books. I love Weird Fiction Review, I look forward to it every year and their Library Of Weird Fiction line is top notch. Can't wait to pitch into the Robert Aickman!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21431[/ATTACH]
                  I wish these were available digitally.....The print price always make me pass, no matter how tempted I may be. I would love to be able to read the whole series on my tablet, though.....hint hint!
                  http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

These both arrived today:

http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Today Circus Boy Annual showed up. The TV show Circus Boy ran for two seasons, 1956-1958. It starred Micky Braddock, actually Micky Dolenz, as the title character and the series spawned comic books and (My favorite) four big hardcovers with stories based on the TV show. I have two of the big Circus Boy hardcovers to read. I'm itching to start one and just get lost in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm6elbTqMoY

Cap
                      Last edited by c marvel; 04-24-2019, 01:42 AM.
                      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Continuing with my random pickups of Ray Garton lettered editions, I snagged a lettered PC copy of The Loveliest Dead last night.

Comment

Double postin' wooo!

I purchased I Travel By Night and Last Train from Perdition from fellow forum member Tommy.

I also picked up the numbered editions of Ed McDonald's Blackwing and Ravencry from Anderida Books.

Comment

This was purchased a couple of weeks ago, but it was finally delivered this morning:

E92835DF-8963-4A0F-B46C-1FD7689C63B3.jpg
                            (Ignore the boxes - I’m still trying to unpack and organize - while I gained square footage, I’m still coming to terms with moving from a three bedroom house with a garage and attic to moving into a two bedroom apartment.)

When we moved, we tossed our old couch, so I’ve been sitting in an uncomfortable, but serviceable IKEA chair, and I’ve always wanted proper theater seating. Power recline FTW!

Comment

Pretty sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                This was purchased a couple of weeks ago, but it was finally delivered this morning:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21471[/ATTACH]
                                (Ignore the boxes - I’m still trying to unpack and organize - while I gained square footage, I’m still coming to terms with moving from a three bedroom house with a garage and attic to moving into a two bedroom apartment.)

When we moved, we tossed our old couch, so I’ve been sitting in an uncomfortable, but serviceable IKEA chair, and I’ve always wanted proper theater seating. Power recline FTW!
                                Very nice, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X