No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Yeah, he'll be on that in a second, he's all about customer service. Great guy to work with, he'll make it right. Sorry you had this issue, but it's a beautiful book.
    MDH

Comment

I emailed Jerad pictures as soon as I saw the book and he's been emailing me throughout the day. I don't doubt that he'll make everything right as soon as possible. I just want to admire this set more than I can at the moment.

Comment

Ordered the new deal CD offered today for this weekend. Wondering it's okay to order more than one of the deals, though I wouldn't get a 2nd one today since there are so few available. Would want to give others a chance first. Wondering if this'll last to Sunday even. Don't know how long this deal lasted when it offered recently, but given the number available (If it was the same as this time, which I am guessing it was) I assume it didn't last the whole weekend
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Just got a first edition hardcover of Straub's KOKO, thanks to my library. Smells wonderful!

Comment

I haven't been able to post for a bit, but here are some of my newest acquisitions:

UK proof of Revival:

Unbound proof of the CD 40TH anniversary edition of Carrie:

Unbound proof of Secretary of Dreams Volume 2:

John

Comment

I just received the F&G (Folded and Gathered) pages for Donald M. Grant's edition of Desperation.

For those who don't know, the F&G is a set of folded pages (signatures) before they are bound.

This Desperation set includes the (unfortunately) unsigned limitation page with the spaces for King's and the artist Don Maitz's signatures. All the illustrations are included.

John

Comment

Sweet, sounds like a cool grab.

Comment

Just purchased the CD edition of Carrie and Monteleone's Submerged with my $125 coupon from spending $75 last weekend. Submerged has been tempting me for a while now, so I had to get it with this offer.
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

On a similar note, I used my coupon to get slipcases for Revival, Mr. Mercedes, and Doctor Sleep, No Song for the Stars by Mary SanGiovanni, and preordered Shocklines: New Voices in Terror.

Then shipping murdered me because I didn't take into account the fact that CD can't ship the slipcases via media mail as they aren't actually books.

Comment

Sock Monkey posted an excellent review of this collection, and he's 100% right. Fantastic work!

Review: http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...ll=1#post71141

SAM_0169.JPG

Having eyed this next collection for a couple of years, the trigger was finally pulled at The Iliad bookstore this afternoon. I have never read 'Carmilla', and must hang my head in shame.

SAM_0174.JPG
                      “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                      -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Just received these:

Midnight Meat Train was definitely worth the wait. Beautiful book.

Comment

I'd love to hear about Prince Lestat! I stopped reading these at Memnoch but am meaning to pick them back up, probably from the beginning.
                          “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                          -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

[QUOTE=bugen;71605]Sock Monkey posted an excellent review of this collection, and he's 100% right. Fantastic work!

SAM_0169.JPG

Thanks for the kind words, bugen! I'm glad that you enjoyed the book. I'm hoping someday it'll be offered in a signed limited edition. I love my paperback, but I would jump on a nice lettered edition in a heartbeat!

Comment

I finally broke down and used my $125 Coupon Code this morning. I decided to go with The Queen of Bedlam by McCammon. I can't say I that I loved Speaks the Nightbird but I figured I'd give the next book in the series a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
                                Sock Monkey posted an excellent review of this collection, and he's 100% right. Fantastic work!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15891[/ATTACH]

Having eyed this next collection for a couple of years, the trigger was finally pulled at The Iliad bookstore this afternoon. I have never read 'Carmilla', and must hang my head in shame.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15892[/ATTACH]
                                Very nice copy of in A Glass Darkly. Didn't know EP had released a version. Any art inside? I'd been thinking about picking up the Folio Society edition, which was rather reasonably priced. I prefer EP though. I do already have Carmilla in a signed illustrated version.

Comment

Working...
                                X