No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great find on The Stand! Ron's book looks nice as well.
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12338[/ATTACH]

Ron came through with The Dark ‘Un. I think this set is going to look great once it’s completed. My big find! A very good 1st edition on The Stand. The book is in great, considering the crap paper that DoubleDay printed it on. The dust jacket is slightly better than fair. Call it fair plus, complete but pretty chipped up. Found it on the shelf of a Salvation Army Store for $2.00. I almost walked past it, well I actually did because it was mixed in with children’s books. Then I thought it might be a book club copy, but luck was with me. I found a copy of Carrie the same way. Not a big SK collector, but I’ve always liked this book. Probably my favorite after ‘Salems Lot. Made my day!!

Comment

I gotta agree, great find on the Stand!

Comment

Nice copy of 'The Stand, i love that cover!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
          Nice copy of 'The Stand, i love that cover!
          Thanks Tito,
          One of my favorites too.

Comment

Awesome find indeed, very nice!

Comment

Got 900 Miles from amazon today, and Prophet of Bones at BN.

Comment

Just picked up an uncorrected proof of Tim Dorsey's "Nuclear Jellyfish" for twenty-five cents. What made it even better is once I got home and opened it up, I discovered that the first page is autographed. Yay!

Comment

Cool! Nice catch.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice

Comment

I finally received The Bighead in the mail last week (paperback form) and this week a new batch came, so I thought I would catch up.
                      PART_1365894107166.jpgPART_1365894106567.jpgPART_1365894106336.jpg

Comment

Thanks Squire for telling me about Brides of the Impaler. I also have The Pig/The House on the way as well.
                        This one came in the mail today

PART_1365894106110.jpgPART_1365894105411.jpgPART_1365894105664.jpgPART_1365894105920.jpg

This is my first purchase from King's Way Press and I have to say I like their work.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
                          Thanks Squire for telling me about Brides of the Impaler.

It was more of a warning, but you're welcome!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Congratulations!
                            Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
                            Just picked up an uncorrected proof of Tim Dorsey's "Nuclear Jellyfish" for twenty-five cents. What made it even better is once I got home and opened it up, I discovered that the first page is autographed. Yay!

Comment

Just picked this guy up:

Comment

I really enjoyed 'Snow Shadows' and the cover art is amazing too

Comment

Working...
                                X