No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were They out of Chevy's....LOL!!! That is one sharp Truck, congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      Were They out of Chevy's....LOL!!! That is one sharp Truck, congrats!!
      I love the way Chevy's look on the outside, but every single one I've driven has felt incredibly cramped on the inside. As I'm a big dude, that's a key thing for me.

And thanks

Comment

I'm still driving my 2001 S10, but one day I'm getting a full sized truck. The rims look great!

Comment

I really need to reopen my ebay account and sell sell sell. Not sure even if I can which sucks as my rating was near perfect except one hiccup from a SELLER. Been oh 13 years ?
          Wonder if I can.
          Say, this was funny. I bought a first edition copy of COLD DOG SOUP, got it, pages started falling out...melted glue ? the fuck ? then along fell a bindle with around a gram of blow someone stashed.
          HA ! Cocaine in a book. Through the mail. That is a federal offense, right ? I mean, where's the drug sniffin dogs ? Oh well. Yeah the book was shite but the blow was terrific.
          Anyone ever get anything extra stashed in a buy ? I found money before, and some girl's driver's license who I still stalk to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by tyree View Post
            I really need to reopen my ebay account and sell sell sell. Not sure even if I can which sucks as my rating was near perfect except one hiccup from a SELLER. Been oh 13 years ?
            Wonder if I can.
            Say, this was funny. I bought a first edition copy of COLD DOG SOUP, got it, pages started falling out...melted glue ? the fuck ? then along fell a bindle with around a gram of blow someone stashed.
            HA ! Cocaine in a book. Through the mail. That is a federal offense, right ? I mean, where's the drug sniffin dogs ? Oh well. Yeah the book was shite but the blow was terrific.
            Anyone ever get anything extra stashed in a buy ? I found money before, and some girl's driver's license who I still stalk to this day.
            For several years I participated in Nielson radio ratings. Every few months they would send me a survey and when I returned it they sent me an uncirculated dollar bill. I always found it funny that they paid a dollar for each survey completed. I would use the crisp new dollar as a book mark. Periodically I find a new uncirculated dollar bill in a book. I am also pretty sure I have traded a few books in at Powell's that had uncirculated bills in them.

Comment

In the mail from Camelot Books today.
              New RB 2.jpg
              New RB.jpg

Comment

Congrats — that Bradbury volume is an especially attractive book.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                  Congrats — that Bradbury volume is an especially attractive book.
                  Thanks Ron, the slipcase is very nice. The Tartarus Press books are always great, but man you really can't judge the book by its cover with them lol!!

Comment

The Tartarus Press books are always great, but man you really can't judge the book by its cover with them lol!!

Comment

I found a box of Euphemia for sale on ebay. Old catalogs and Flyers from Donald Grant, LW Curry and other small presses haven’t started going through them yet. This is the only place I can share this and not have people say WHAT!! LOL. I think I will frame some of the cooler flyers later on, so much neat information. Most are from the 70’s-early 80’s. I’ll post some more if Y’all are interested.
                      Pamplets.jpg
                      Catalogs.jpg
                      Donald Grnt.jpg

Comment

Good Lord, I would’ve been all over that like white on rice…so jealous. Consider yourself lucky I didn’t see that auction and drive up the price. What a fantastic collection, congrats on getting it…hope you’ll be very liberal in showing pictures of it all…would love to see whatever you want to show.

Comment

Just had to come back and take another look at those pictures… So incredibly envious, but also so glad they were preserved and wentto a good home. Anxious to see more pics!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                            Just had to come back and take another look at those pictures… So incredibly envious, but also so glad they were preserved and wentto a good home. Anxious to see more pics!
                            Oh Ron, it was a steal, I got it on a Best Offer deal, over 50 items, I snatched as quick as I could and the funny thing was, I was looking for a book. That Ebay search engine is weird and wonderful sometimes LOL!!

Comment

I am with Ron. Great stuff, more pictures please! Congratulations!

Comment

Oh Ron, it was a steal, I got it on a Best Offer deal, over 50 items, I snatched as quick as I could and the funny thing was, I was looking for a book. That Ebay search engine is weird and wonderful sometimes LOL!!
                                Definitely one for the history books...”On this day, the steal-of-a-deal of 2019 occurred...”

Comment

Working...
                                X