Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goathunter View Post
    Wow! That's a helluva deal.

E.F.'s son Richard and I co-authored the Robert McCammon essay in the followup reference books edited by Richard.
    I was unaware of this, Hunter! Was the McCammon essay in Volume I or Volume II?

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      Thanks, but it’s really the renowned Bleiler volumes I’m after. This was a cool item, though.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Wow! That's a helluva deal.

E.F.'s son Richard and I co-authored the Robert McCammon essay in the followup reference books edited by Richard.

Now you tell me LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
          I was unaware of this, Hunter! Was the McCammon essay in Volume I or Volume II?
          It's in Volume II. The article can be read on the McCammon site:

https://www.robertmccammon.com/bio/

It was published in 2002---before Speaks the Nightbird was published---so it's really out-of-date now.

Hunter

Comment

Now you tell me LOL!!!

Comment

It's in Volume II. The article can be read on the McCammon site:

https://www.robertmccammon.com/bio/

It was published in 2002---before Speaks the Nightbird was published---so it's really out-of-date now.

Hunter
              Thanks, Hunter! I had probably read this on the website before but I had forgotten about it. I found a cheap copy of Volume II on eBay and it is on the way to me.

Comment

I don't buy many Funko figures, gut....it's S.K.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

These came in from the lovely people at Camelot Today. Legionnaire C.E. Ward, The Far Tower: Stores for W.B. Yeats Ed Mark Valentine and The Killing Moon Allister Timms.
                  NBS.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by mhatchett; 01-13-2020, 11:09 PM.

Comment

These came in from the lovely people at Camelot Today. Legionnaire C.E. Ward, The Far Tower: Stores for W.B. Yeats Ed Mark Valentine and The Killing Moon Allister Timms.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21865[/ATTACH]
                    How’s the quality of Legionnaire? I’ve been eyeing it but have had no experience with the publisher?

Comment

It's great! I've never had a problem with Sarob or Swan River. Their books are usually small format but they are well put together.

Comment

It's great! I've never had a problem with Sarob or Swan River. Their books are usually small format but they are well put together.
                        Thanks for reply. I'm trying to see how I can fit it into the budget between Centipede's Hill House and Dune threatening to empty all of the pockets. I love that cover, though.

Comment

So, this is by no means a fancy limited edition, but as I was browsing in a used bookshop a while back, I stumbled on this guy:

IMG_2419 (3).jpg

Though I'm not the biggest King fan, I've always wanted to read these and since "Rage" is not likely to be reprinted anytime soon, I'm glad to have tracked this one down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                            So, this is by no means a fancy limited edition, but as I was browsing in a used bookshop a while back, I stumbled on this guy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21887[/ATTACH]

Though I'm not the biggest King fan, I've always wanted to read these and since "Rage" is not likely to be reprinted anytime soon, I'm glad to have tracked this one down.
                            I like all four stories in this one. Rage and The Long Walk are the better stories though.

Comment

That brings back memories. Carried a copy of that round in high school and remember reading Rage during Algebra class lol. I agree with Martin that they are all good but The Long Walk was my favorite. The Running Man adaption with Arnold was horrible.

Comment

Nothing Grand, but I found a really nice copy of Stephen King On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft, has it really been 20 years already? It caught mt eye in a thrift store, in the religious section lol!! It was in such good shape, I couldn't pass it by. I'm sure I have another copy some where, but it has a home for awhile. Two bucks had to get it HAHAHA!! Yes, I'm downsizing LOL!!!!
                                SK.jpg
                                Last edited by mhatchett; 01-17-2020, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X