• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent, Squire!!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      My success on ebay continues. Just won The Beast House and The Midnight Tour for prices much lower than on other sites. Now maybe I can find a decently priced copy of The Cellar...
      What kind of gilly suit are you using for these new e-bay sniping attacks?
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

It's an uber-stealth super-secret double-academic-probation ultra-ninja suit complete with night goggles and a handy-dandy bottle opener (sniping can be thirty work!)
        Last edited by srboone; 05-21-2012, 07:53 PM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I guess it makes you look like an empty office chair?
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Today, it made me appear as a mindless teenager, engrossed in Diablo III. Next time, it'll be something else.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I didn't steal something from you, did I?
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

No, just riffing on the whole e-bay sniping thing.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                  Excellent, Squire!!

sk
                  Thanks, Siep.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Latest purchases: The Ascent and The Fall of Never, both by Ronald Malfi.
                    "Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

The Eyesore Times | Shock Totem | Getcha Rocks Off

Comment

Congrats Squire!! Those are some mighty fine books!

Comment

Recently bought Mind the Gap By Tim Lebbon and Christopher Golden, and Innocents Lost by Michael McBride. Also trying to get something on eBay. The Dissappeared by David Silva is also on its way. That is a replacement for the book I won from Dark Regions Press. The other book wasn't in stock yet so they nice enough to switch it out.

Comment

Just got my Carrie art print yesterday! Now I just need to frame it. It looks fantastic! My first art print from CD, but definitely not my last!!

Comment

Went to a used book sale to benefit a local senior center last weekend. For $1 each, I scored 1st/1st trades of Skeleton Crew, The Bachman Books, The Dead Zone, The Regulators, Lonesome Dove, and Barker's The Great and Secret Show. The SK books aren't in great shape, but hardcovers nonetheless. On my way to getting all SK in hardcover.

Comment

Good catch, Rusty!
                              Congratulations!!

sk

Comment

Nice going Rusty. Great scores all 'round!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X