Writing Contest Final Round!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The 125 eligible is only a rough estimate. That number could go up as the week goes on, as it's based off of a minimum post count, then the forum automatically promotes you to a new usergroup when you reach that level. I'm not going to say what the count is, but it'll be pretty obvious if people are spamming posts just to up their count.
    Great plot twist for this saga. I am enjoying the drama. :-)

Comment

I did expect there to be more votes by this time. That being said, it was extremely hard to pick a favorite out of this group. Good luck to all of you on keeping your sanity. I would have bitten my fingernails down to the first knuckle by now.
      http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
      http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
      http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

I just voted. It was really hard to choose only one! Good luck to all of you!
        "I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later."- Mitch Hedberg

Comment

We need some commentary....

"The two leaders are neck and neck, with several forming a pack directly at their heals, as they move around the track...."
          Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post

"The two leaders are neck and neck, with several forming a pack directly at their heals, as they move around the track...."
            Where can I place my bets?

Comment

Wow! This gonna be tough! Thanks for some great stories guys, and gals!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I have just cast my vote which was no easy matter! Congrats to all who managed to get this far. Will now watch the results with great interest.

Comment

... they're coming around the second turn. In a fit of irony, the Meat Socks are running down the Wings of a Fly. And Rudy Jenkins/Monotonous/Patient bringing in 3rd!
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"....and Draven takes the inside track into 3rd, barely nudging past Richard and Caren! It's a tight race folks...."
                    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

"....and Draven takes the inside track into 3rd, barely nudging past Richard and Caren! It's a tight race folks...."
                      Sigh! Glad you guys are all amused! :P
                      http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

... And mstrom is painfully bringing up the rear...

Comment

Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
                          Sigh! Glad you guys are all amused! :P
                          lol...is it wrong that i cycle through curse words, tears and laughter? no, i guess that's normal
                          FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
                            lol...is it wrong that i cycle through curse words, tears and laughter? no, i guess that's normal
                            We may have to start up a support group together It will be alright-no matter the outcome my new friend! You can join the group as well Mstrom!
                            http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Just a few words to say how much I enjoyed reading all the entries. I'm a better reader than a writer -haha !

Comment

Originally posted by mstrom View Post
                                ... And mstrom is painfully bringing up the rear...
                                Sorry, mstrom, but we need racing lingo. Maybe something like... "It looks like The Dark Caller has been disconnected."

At this point, I'm almost glad I didn't make the finals. I can't imagine your stress. And with that long back stretch, you won't even round turn 3 until Monday.
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X