No announcement yet.

Writing Contest Final Round!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, my goodness, I don't know how you folks can stand it. Best of luck everyone. Only one more day, right?
    http://louis-eldest.livejournal.com/

Comment

grumble, grumble, grumble
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

I'm sure that this is horrible for those of you in the contest, but it is very exciting to watch for those of us who are out of it!
        "I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later."- Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by lilbirdy View Post
          I'm sure that this is horrible for those of you in the contest, but it is very exciting to watch for those of us who are out of it!
          I'm all for having the triumvirate in 2nd place here duke it out, Thunderdome-style.

I'm prone to stress-induced seizures (yeah, it's just as sexy as it sounds), so believe me when I say I feel for you guys doing the nailbiting here. To quote Ash: "I can't lie to you about your chances, but you have my sympathies."

Comment

Cast my vote, finally. Good luck.

Comment

Haven't checked in in a few days...how is everyone holding up? Looks like Draven Ames and CW Lasart are going to have a sudden death match for the 3rd spot...

Comment

And I get a cup of tea!

Thanks to whomever voted for me yesterday! You rock! 2nd and 3rd place are sooooooooooo close, you could slip a piece of paper between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
                  And I get a cup of tea!

Thanks to whomever voted for me yesterday! You rock! 2nd and 3rd place are sooooooooooo close, you could slip a piece of paper between them.
                  Wow, things sure can change quickly. Here the votes were trickling in and then bam. Congrats on the sudden bump Craig, you are back in the thick of it!

Comment

Congrats on the votes, Craig. Same to Caren and Nikita.

Comment

Yes, I also thank not only those who have voted for my story but those who have had nothing but a positive attitude, period. Win or lose, this contest was exactly what I needed to start taking myself and my writing a little more seriously, and I'm sincerely grateful for the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
                        exactly what I needed to start taking myself and my writing a little more seriously
                        That's awesome Nikita. Your story was so fun to read. Keep on writing.
                        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

WOW! With one day left, this contest is hating up for a good finale. Good luck to you all in the home stretch. Hope you see the checkered flag.

Comment

Approaching Turn 4. The Wings of a Fly is still buzzing along. And Monotonous Dr. Johnson's Patient is now trying to put on some Meat Socks, but still isn't able to catch them. In fourth Rudy Jenkins Buries His (13) Fears. And it looks like the Dark Caller has hung up.

But on the serious side, all of you guys and gals did great work and should be very proud of your performance no matter where you finish. Hey, all 11 are already certified winners.
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Oh my, what a race. And I echo what Terry had to say. Hope you all have some fingernails left after this one.

Comment

I haven't voted yet...I will, though..

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X