No announcement yet.

Writing Contest Final Round!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized I'll be on the road for vacation when this ends. I'm going to miss all the action LOL.
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
      WOW! A bold move by Caren to pull into a tie for 3rd! Exciting.
      Looks like to me, and I don't want to jinx this for anyone, 1st and 2nd place are done and the one to aim for is 3rd place. Keep pushing guys. Both great stories.

Comment

I think I just did jinx it... CW is now joint 2nd! Blew my theory out of the water. I'm getting nervous for you, guys!

Comment

LOL...this is quite fun to watch unfold in so many ways.

Comment

If I get one more vote, my wife said she'll make me another cup of tea. Come on! I'm thirsty! 2 votes and she'll throw in a biscuit! Jammy Dodger, yes please.

Comment

I generally don't believe in jinxes but I am keeping my mouth shut right now-except to say, That's Penelope Pitstop to you Craig! LOL
              http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

I'm so eating your dust right now that my breath smells of gasoline.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
                  2 days is a long time-hell, a lot could change in an hour, Craig :/

Comment

Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
                    2 days is a long time-hell, a lot could change in an hour, Craig :/
                    Shhhhh

Comment

Haha- loved the Wacky Races stuff, reminded me of when I was a kid. Penelope Pitstop rocks !! Good luck all .

Comment

Hope theres not too much stress out there. Have really enjoyed reading your stories -less stressful to be a bystander, I'm sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
                          Not sure about the other vote challenged contestants, but an uncomfortable calm has settled over me since I’ve stalled behind the pack. However, my unease is related to the gator’s unexpected sympathy towards me. I don’t like where this whole sensitivity thing is going, and if he insists on hug therapy then I will be left with no choice...

Comment

Yesterday dawned with resignation and serenity-today I want to vomit...

Comment

Tell me about it. Take some of those tums and pass them over.

Comment

LOL, Nice!!! A 3 way for 2nd place. That is going to be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X