No announcement yet.

Baal (Deluxe Signed Limited Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just contact Mindy! She is always a great help!

sk

Comment

That was my next stop! Thanks again for the help!

Comment

Yep contact Mindy, as we shipped our copies out awhile ago as well.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Received mine here in Australia quite a whiles back (ordered via CD)

Comment

Thanks for the replies, everyone! I sent Mindy an email and will look for a response after the holiday. I'm afraid my order may have slipped through the cracks somehow...

- Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Endless Horror Tale View Post
              Thanks for the replies, everyone! I sent Mindy an email and will look for a response after the holiday. I'm afraid my order may have slipped through the cracks somehow...

- Jon
              Sadly that does happen occasionally with our order processing system.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Endless Horror Tale View Post

- Jon
                Had that happen with a gift certificate last year. Bought it, paid for it, but never received an email confirmation or the certificate. And when I returned to the site the page where it says what you ordered had nothing on it. Mindy and Brian were great and took care of the problem for me. Guessing that one was an issue with the site though.

Had one shipment slip through the cracks as well for the HC edition of the CD magazine #61 and Dan took care of that issue as well (and gave me a nice low number!). Mistakes happen (from people and programs) but luckily CD has excellent customer service
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

I have no doubt it will get taken care of! Mindy, Dan and the CD crew have always been really responsive to any questions or the rare issue I've had. To be honest, I hadn't really thought about this one in a while. I was going back through some of my old orders checking on some preorders (like The Mailman, Undead, and Book of Horrors) and saw the order with Baal on it, which I'd ordered at the same time as "The Five".

Once again, thanks to everyone for the responses!

- Jon

Comment

Looking for free books or what..Yes CD has the best CS around that is why I have remained so loyay...Oh and the excellent books help to.
                    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    Had that happen with a gift certificate last year. Bought it, paid for it, but never received an email confirmation or the certificate. And when I returned to the site the page where it says what you ordered had nothing on it. Mindy and Brian were great and took care of the problem for me. Guessing that one was an issue with the site though.

Had one shipment slip through the cracks as well for the HC edition of the CD magazine #61 and Dan took care of that issue as well (and gave me a nice low number!). Mistakes happen (from people and programs) but luckily CD has excellent customer service

Comment

Well if they want to give me free books then I sure as heck wouldn't say no, lol!
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Did I just hear someone say free books...?? Count me in!

Comment

Working...
                        X