No announcement yet.

The Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I remember correctly, the book (the limited) has been sent.
    Has anyone received their copy yet? And if so, does it differ much from the trade edition?
    (Living in the Netherlands is great, but it has its disadvantages as well...like waiting forever for a new book to arrive..)

sk

Comment

Images were posted on DarkTower.org (as you know). For completeness, the limited has three color illustrations, an illustration of the band as endpapers, is bound in leather, and comes in a slipcase. And is signed, of course.

Hunter

Comment

Took advantage of one of the last CD offers to pick up a copy of this, and think it's going to be one of my 'break' books, as I'm currently reading The Dark Tower, so will probably read after The Waste Lands. Music is my passion in life, closely followed by books, so anything that combines the two is huge in my eyes. I'll post up my thoughts after I'm done.
        http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

My limited has cleared customs here, but that was more than one week ago...
          No idea when TNT will drop by..
          (grumblegrumble...)

sk

Comment

I just got this in from CD last week and should be starting it sometime next week. McCammon has a very special place in my heart, my father and brother and I all read Swan Song and loved it. It really is top five for me when it comes to emotional connections ... I'm excited about this. I know my Dad would have been too.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              My limited has cleared customs here, but that was more than one week ago...
              No idea when TNT will drop by..
              (grumblegrumble...)

sk
              Do you all see much UPS business in your neck of the woods?

Comment

UPS..TNT..Is there a difference?
                Often my packages are sent by UPS (from the U.S.) and are delivered here by TNT.
                Can't figure it out.

sk

Comment

Still have this one on the to be read pile, can't wait to get to it!

Comment

Read it over the summer it really draws you in.Quite a story.Still think about it from time to time.Great read.

Comment

Working...
                    X