Help me complete my Laymon collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me complete my Laymon collection

So if you visit other forums, I am sure you are tired of seeing me post about this, but I have too. I am currently 3 books away from completing my Laymon collection and they are not easy to come by, so I thought I would post it here to see if anyone had any extras of these lying around. (they are all CD editions)

I am looking for Lettered Editions of The Wilds, Cellar, and Best of Cemetery Dance (don't care if they are PC). This will complete my Laymon collection for books. Still missing a magazine but you can't have it all can you? Thanks in advance.

Happy Hunting to all of you.

Originally posted by jonah View Post
    Still missing a magazine but you can't have it all can you?
    Of course you can!
    Good luck - I hope you'll complete your collection soon!

sk

Comment

So, I thought I might offer up a trade package for anyone who has a lettered edition of the Wilds that might be willing to part ways. I am willing to offer a

1. Signed Limited edition of The Wilds (PC edition)
      2. The Woods are Dark chapboook (1 of the hardest to find Laymon Chapbooks ~ Limited to 26 copies only and sold with the Lettered edition of A Writer's Tale)
      3. $300 via paypal for a lettered edition of the Wilds.

or

1. Signed Limited edition of The Wilds (PC edition) and
      2. Signed Limited edition of A Writer's Tale
      3. The Woods are Dark Chapbook

for a Lettered edition of the Wilds. Can provide pictures if needed.

Let me know if you are interested. If you don't have a lettered edition of the Wilds, let me know if you think the above deals are fair. I haven't seen a whole lot for sale and am not even sure what to offer for one.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X