No announcement yet.

Acceptance thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheesh! We need to start a new thread strictly for a list of books that everyone is published in-no comments! Then I can just go down the list and order Having trouble keeping track of my "to read" list! Help me out here boys!
    http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
      Oh yeah, Nik. Michael is part of our writing group, Write Club, Craig is too. I have two very short stories at the Thunderdome, the most recent one, "Death Knell" is a companion piece to my story "Say Yes to Pleasure" that was in the Warmed and Bound anthology (Craig is in there with me too, as well as some names you may recognize: Paul Tremblay, Brian Evenson, Stephen Graham Jones, and many more).
      Shit man, small fiction word. Very excellent to be in such good company.

Also, Craig, that's hilarious. Strangely, I didn't know the antho had to be about LA, so mine's going to stick out like a soar thumb. Mike been cool about it though. My story does take place on a coast, and we should be able to tie it in somehow.
      www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
        Sheesh! We need to start a new thread strictly for a list of books that everyone is published in-no comments! Then I can just go down the list and order Having trouble keeping track of my "to read" list! Help me out here boys!
        You'll find all mine at my blog: www.craigwallwork.blogspot.com Word of warning, stay away from the likes of Anal Twine, Red Fez and Pancakes, The Whore that Broke and the Camel's Back, Nazareth House or Flaps. I fear the nice image you may have of me will be torn apart after reading those.

and Nik, look forward to reading your story. Yes, publishing sometimes can be a very incestious business.

Comment

I'm totally reading Anal Twine!!!! I don't care-if any of you actually read Ad Nauseam, you may never speak to me again So I won't hold your perversity against you Craig!

Comment

Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
            So I won't hold your perversity against you Craig!
            Woah! Flash back to my wedding day!

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
              Woah! Flash back to my wedding day!
              Oh Lord-I about spit my coffee all over the keyboard! You Sir, are a real gem. I am so glad to have made your aquaintance!

Comment

Hi Everyone. I do not have any acceptances or rejections to report. I've been working during all of my spare time on the final issue of Dark Recesses and my own fiction.
                I do want to send out a healthy heaping spoonful of congratulations to all of you getting acceptances. Keep it up. Keep at it. Keep 'em coming.

MLD

Comment

i've been discouraged with my first round of submissions due to the length of time it takes to get a response and a couple rejections. Today, I woke to a surprise - acceptance of my story "Through Sickness and In Health" by Post Mortem Press for their New Dawn Fades anthology! A few of you were kind enough to edit this story for me (nik, terry, andrew). Funny, I just held this up to peer review at my local writing group and they all hated it.

This is my first anthology acceptance so really a boost to my ego . . . beginning to feel as if I truly am a writer

NDF_-_Teaser_Cover.jpg
                  It ain't braggin' if you can do it. . .

Comment

congrats, that's awesome
                    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Congrats on the antho! That is just great news.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Gratz RJ!
                        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Fuck yeah, RJ!!!
                            www.nikhouser.com

Comment

I've got a micro thing on www.machineofdeath.net

Just scroll down to the Fanfic Flash Fic Winners section on the home page. It's Machine of Death flash fiction told in various commercial properties. My story's called IMPALED BY HUNGRY TONGUE. All the stories are exactly 55 words. There are some great ones.
                              www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Wow! Congrats RJ. So maybe I should just go into editing.
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X