No announcement yet.

Acceptance thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My story "Tinkering With the Moon" has been accepted by Gargoyle Magazine, an annual literary print journal. I'm very happy to be in here. Lots of talented people here in the past: T.C. Boyle, Rick Moody, Allen Ginsberg, Ben Marcus, Jennifer Egan and recently, Ethel Rohan and Kim Chinquee. Our own Nik Houser was in here too, not too long ago.

I love this cover
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
      My story "Tinkering With the Moon" has been accepted by Gargoyle Magazine, an annual literary print journal. I'm very happy to be in here. Lots of talented people here in the past: T.C. Boyle, Rick Moody, Allen Ginsberg, Ben Marcus, Jennifer Egan and recently, Ethel Rohan and Kim Chinquee. Our own Nik Houser was in here too, not too long ago.

I love this cover
      Congratulations! And yeah, cool cover!

Comment

Gratz, Richard!
        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Yeah, way to go, Partner! Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Richard!

Comment

thanks guys - not sure if i'll be in #58 or #59, but i'm happy they took the story
              FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Thanks Richard. I'll definitely check out Snubnose...

Comment

Gratz Richard! Woo-Hoo!
                  http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

My story "Forest Through the Trees" was accepted by Weirdyear. . . I looked on Duotrope and saw they have a 92% acceptance rate so kinda took my excitement away
                    Last edited by RJHubbard53; 07-27-2011, 11:51 AM.
                    It ain't braggin' if you can do it. . .

Comment

Gratz anyway.

Comment

Congrats RJ

One for me too;

Hello Craig,

Thanks so much for your submission. I thoroughly enjoyed "The Libby Syndrome" and would like to publish it in an upcoming issue of Bourbon Penn either later this year or the beginning of next.

I've attached a publishing agreement for your review. You can either mail a copy back to me or simply sign, scan, and email it -- whichever works best. And just let me know if you have any questions or would like clarification about any part of the agreement.

I'm really looking forward to working with you and featuring your story.

Take care,
                        Erik Secker
                        A paying gig, too. Sweet.

Comment

Gratz Craig.

Comment

I was just recently accepted in TLP's Through the Eyes of the Undead 2. Thought I posted it here, but must not have taken.

Comment

Congrats to both Craig and Oz! You gentlemen rock out loud!
                              http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Way to go guys! Always happy when one of the fold gets through the door. Yay!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X