No announcement yet.

Acceptance thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That has to be so fulfilling, and spur one on to write more.

I'm scared to event attempt to write, even a short story for myself, as writing has never been my thing really. Hence, I don't do it for a living.

Comment

My story "The Patrol" (a retooled reprint out of my first collection, THESE OLD TALES) will be appearing in the upcoming anthology by Horrified Press, Nightmare Stalkers & Dream Walkers. This is one of my favorites, so I am glad to share it again.
      Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Very cool, congrats, Oz
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Congrats Oz - I am sorry to say I have not read any of your work - YET. I very much want to in the near future.

Comment

Thank you, both.

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
              My story "The Patrol" (a retooled reprint out of my first collection, THESE OLD TALES) will be appearing in the upcoming anthology by Horrified Press, Nightmare Stalkers & Dream Walkers. This is one of my favorites, so I am glad to share it again.
              Congratulations! That's very cool.

Comment

Congratulations Oz!!!

I look forward to reading your new work.
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Thanks, Lauren and T-Dogz.

Comment

Thanks, copefiend. And congrats again, Kenneth!

Comment

Thanks, Michael. Shared that story of yours, you posted here back, with my wife and she loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                        Thanks, Michael. Shared that story of yours, you posted here back, with my wife and she loved it.
                        Very cool! Tell her I'm glad and honored.

Comment

Michael Kelly has accepted my story "Onanon" for Shadows & Tall Trees #6, due May 2014. I love this market and its aesthetics. Really happy to be a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Wehunt View Post
                            Michael Kelly has accepted my story "Onanon" for Shadows & Tall Trees #6, due May 2014. I love this market and its aesthetics. Really happy to be a part of it.
                            fantastic. i love what those guys are doing. they've rejected a few of my stories
                            FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Thanks, Richard. Peter Straub called Shadows & Tall Trees "a beautiful and courageous journal." Just to be in something he might possibly maybe theoretically read is a thrill.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Wehunt View Post
                                Congratulations! What an amazing venture to be part of! I love the approach. And a Straub-approved venture at that. I once was in the same elevator with Peter Straub--and of course, that is one of the only things that would turn me from 'quiet, serious writer' into 'mega fan' immediately. Luckily, he was gracious and kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X