• Show
Clear All

Thanks, guys.

Comment

Thanks, as well.
      Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Hi Craig,

Dark Recesses would like to publish your story 13 in our final issue (which is issue 13). If you accept, I’ll get the contract sent over as soon as I can.

Thanks,

MLD
        Thanks to MLD, and special thanks to Dan and the team for putting on this contest, and Richard Thomas for pushing me into submitting. Without either, 13 would have never had the courage to venture toward Dark Recesses.

To all those that didn't win the CD contest, this goes to prove this isn't an end, but only a fork in the road.

Comment

Gratz!

Comment

My story "A Deeper Kind of Cold" was accepted into Epitaphs, an anthology being put together by the NEHW (New England Horror Writers). It's being published by Shroud Publications and, as of right now, is scheduled to be released at Anthocon in November.
            "Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

The Eyesore Times | Shock Totem | Getcha Rocks Off

Comment

awesome, kenwood, sounds great
              FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Gratz! Shroud is another awesome publication.

Comment

Awesome, and congrats on your latest success.

Comment

A sort of acceptance and promotion combined - If you like Etgar Keret, then you may like my short story, Mr. Wadsworth and the Flea Circus, which is now over at Thunderdome to help promote the wonderful anthology, Warmed & Bound that features the authors, Craig Clevenger, Stephen Graham Jones, Brian Evenson, Bradley Sands, Matt Bell, Craig Davidson, Blake Butler and Kyle Minor to name a few... oh yeah, and I'm in that too.

http://www.thundadome.com/index.php?...rcus&Itemid=56

Comment

I recently had my flash story "He Loves Me Not" accepted into the Indiana Science Fiction 2011 anthology. I wouldn't really consider the story "sci-fi" per se, but the editor liked it, and I guess that's all that matters, right?
                      www.wesleysouthard.wordpress.com

Comment

Gratz, Wesley! And Craig. Just found out I have a story going into the Dead Souls anthology by Post Mortem Press.

Comment

Yeah Baby! Congrats to all three-- Craig, Wesley and Ozmo for getting them out there. Well done fellow writers. Sirrah!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
                            My story "Tinkering With the Moon" has been accepted by Gargoyle Magazine, an annual literary print journal. I'm very happy to be in here. Lots of talented people here in the past: T.C. Boyle, Rick Moody, Allen Ginsberg, Ben Marcus, Jennifer Egan and recently, Ethel Rohan and Kim Chinquee. Our own Nik Houser was in here too, not too long ago.

I love this cover

DUDE! Congratulations! Here's hoping we're in the same volume together.
                            www.nikhouser.com

Comment

FUCK YEAH! I disappear for a little while for deadlines/job/moving and I come back to page after page of acceptances! Congratulations to all! Richard, RJ, Craig, OZ, Wesley, Kenwood. Damn, am I forgetting anybody?

I had an acceptance for an anthology being put together by Mike over at Thunderdome (that was one of the deadlines I had to make). Each story is inspired by a picture he took around LA, and the authors had (naturally) exactly 1,000 words to make something out of it. The picture I chose was a trashcan full of megaphones.
                              www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
                                A sort of acceptance and promotion combined - If you like Etgar Keret, then you may like my short story, Mr. Wadsworth and the Flea Circus, which is now over at Thunderdome to help promote the wonderful anthology, Warmed & Bound that features the authors, Craig Clevenger, Stephen Graham Jones, Brian Evenson, Bradley Sands, Matt Bell, Craig Davidson, Blake Butler and Kyle Minor to name a few... oh yeah, and I'm in that too.

http://www.thundadome.com/index.php?...rcus&Itemid=56
                                Will definitely check that out, Craig. If you've got a few minutes, please check out mine. It's quite short and (hopefully) funny:

http://www.thundadome.com/index.php?...life&Itemid=67
                                www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Working...
                                X